Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno on cycle help

kevthekid

Banned
Alright so in my previous post I talked about the cycle I was taking

Cutter Blend 150
50mg Test P
50mg Tren A
50mg Mast P

I'm taking 1ml EOD so about 200mg of each a week, and today is the end of my first week on cycle and I'm beginning to experience some gyno. I've had gyno since I was 14 but most of it went away and I just have a little bet left and probably have to get it surgically removed which I plan on doing in the future. Just now I was touching my nipples and noticed that my left one was a little tender and my both my nips were more puffy than normal. Do you guys think it's the test or tren? And I'm taking 25mg aromasain ED but I was thinking about just switching over to letro but my friend advised against it, but I just wanted to get a couple more opinions. thanks guys

primo has been known to help , tamoxifen to block it, letro to stop conversion, pick one. Just be careful letro is potent, i can take it once a week, any more I get bad dry joints.

primo has been known to help , tamoxifen to block it, letro to stop conversion, pick one. Just be careful letro is potent, i can take it once a week, any more I get bad dry joints.
Actually the day before I started my cycle I went to my doctor about my gyno and she prescribed me 90 10mg tamoxifen pills but I was saving those for PCT. Letro I've taken before, and it actually helped but not a lot I took .5 ED and it made the gyno go away for about 8 hours at a time. Primo I never tried. Btw I thought you weren't supposed to take tamoxifen while on cycle? and I'm not sure if it's tren related or test related.

are you taking dostinex or prami with tren? DO NOT take tamoxifen at the same time as tren unless you really want some problems...

You get gyno sides from prolactin and estrogen from this cut stack. You need to do your research and have yoir arsenal ready before you start taking gear.

are you taking dostinex or prami with tren? DO NOT take tamoxifen at the same time as tren unless you really want some problems...

I know I watched your videos on YouTube way before I even thought about taking tren, real informational shit and I'm actually taking prami at .3mg every night

Alright so in my previous post I talked about the cycle I was taking

Cutter Blend 150
50mg Test P
50mg Tren A
50mg Mast P

I'm taking 1ml EOD so about 200mg of each a week, and today is the end of my first week on cycle and I'm beginning to experience some gyno. I've had gyno since I was 14 but most of it went away and I just have a little bet left and probably have to get it surgically removed which I plan on doing in the future. Just now I was touching my nipples and noticed that my left one was a little tender and my both my nips were more puffy than normal. Do you guys think it's the test or tren? And I'm taking 25mg aromasain ED but I was thinking about just switching over to letro but my friend advised against it, but I just wanted to get a couple more opinions. thanks guys

Stop using now. Continue to take the aromasin. You have to stay off AAS for at least 90 days for the symptoms to go away. If I haven't, I would have been wearing a "training bra". LOL

Back
Top Bottom