Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno during LGD Cycle - HELP!!!

gainzoclock_8

Registered
Hey guys, I'm new to the evolutionary fam

[Past history] - I'm 21. I have done one LGD 4033 cycle and 1 ostarine cycle, spaced apart by 4 months. I didn't take any PCT after the LGD cycle and used Testogen as my PCT for the ostarine cycle. I know, I know, not the smartest moves, but I was a noob and didn't know what I was doing. Regardless, after finishing my ostarine cycle, and after completing my PCT (2 Testogen bottles), i wasn't experiencing any negative side effects whatsover.

I started another LGD cycle some time ago. So, I'm currently on my 6th week of LGD. My strength gains are beginning to peak. However, I am noticing some gyno developing, more and more as the weeks go on. I first started noticing it around my 2nd week of this LGD cycle. It is getting worse

My question is - what should I do about it?? what should I take to counteract this? should I stop my LGD cycle altogether? I've heard taking an AI during a sarm cycle may be benefical. Should I do that for the rest of this cycle? if so, what product, where can I buy it, and what dosages?? Also, what should my PCT be? I hate how my bitch tits are getting worse, and I'm really fucking scared because I've read that it is irreversible without surgery.

Please include detailed dosages of recommended products during the rest of this cycle and for my PCT.

Thanks soo much in advance guys.

Start by reading our articles. We also have stickies on both anti-gyno and 'the perfect PCT'.

There's no and I mean NO excuse not to know what you need with the sheer amount of info on this and other forums. In your favour (but not in a good way) is that you are either VERY sensitive to gyno or (not so good) you were mugged off with a PH and NOT LGD as you thought.

SARMS do not aromatize into estrogen or raise prolactin levels so gyno is impossible. Where did you order your SARMS from? Sounds like you got fake product.

Stop your cycle. Who knows what the heck you are putting in your body.

Run a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate and a low dosage of clomid for 4 weeks as a PCT

sarms do not convert to estrogen.. in some rare instances ive seen some gyno irritation with lgd and mk2866 but often times its from a bad sarm... where did you get your sarms?

I got it from Proven Peptides. I thought they were a legitimate source since they have third party testing for all their products. I guess not. Must be a prohormone?

do you recommend any reliable, trustworthy sources for HCGenerate and clomid? Also what dosage should I use and how many weeks?

Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it. I kinda screwed myself here

Proven Peptides. I thought they were a legitimate source since they have third party testing for all their products. But I guess not. It must be a prohormone? Regardless, I'm going to see my doctor, get my testosterone levels checked, and go from there.

As the mods have stated sarms cant convert to estrogen so you arent taking sarms no matter what Proven Peptides puts on the bottle label.

I would get a AI on hand asap and start taking especially if your blood work comes back and you have high estrogen levels. PSL has their domestic service up and running so if you need it quick I would go there (if you are in the US).

Aromasin or if its really bad letro (but letro must be taken in very careful doses as it is extremely strong!)

Back
Top Bottom