Thread: Gyno flare or just paranoid?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Gyno flare or just paranoid?

Hello.

I'm just about 3 months on this cycle. Test E / EQ / 400/600mg weekly. Been doing 2mg adex, 3 times per week (mon, tue, wed) but I suspect they are actually 1mg pills sold as 2mg...

Today in the shower, I noticed a super small lump just under my left nipple. That wasn't there last few days. Probably came last 48ish hours.
    No soreness and its barely "touchable". I also have no visual deformation at all.

BUT... It's also where I previously had a lump that grew and came after I had finished PCT.
    I self medicated with nolva, aromasin and proviron and it got smaller and smaller and by the time I got titty scan and ultrasound appointment, they couldn't find anything at all.

I got my bloods back today but they forgot estradiol for some reason.
    Testosterone = To high to measure, it capped out at 52 (nmol or pmol i believe was the unit)
    Testosterone bio availability = To high to measure. Didn't even get a value or unit, test just came back with "error".
    Prolactin = Low / In range.
    All blood values in range.

I will get estradiol results end of the week and have the luxury of being able to get actual scripts if it comes back high.

What do you think? I'm i just paranoid?
    Wait for test results and go from there?
    Should I bail and go PCT even though EQ is pretty much peaking?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to write adex on mon, wed, friday.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Hello.

I'm just about 3 months on this cycle. Test E / EQ / 400/600mg weekly. Been doing 2mg adex, 3 times per week (mon, tue, wed) but I suspect they are actually 1mg pills sold as 2mg...

Today in the shower, I noticed a super small lump just under my left nipple. That wasn't there last few days. Probably came last 48ish hours.
    No soreness and its barely "touchable". I also have no visual deformation at all.

BUT... It's also where I previously had a lump that grew and came after I had finished PCT.
    I self medicated with nolva, aromasin and proviron and it got smaller and smaller and by the time I got titty scan and ultrasound appointment, they couldn't find anything at all.

I got my bloods back today but they forgot estradiol for some reason.
    Testosterone = To high to measure, it capped out at 52 (nmol or pmol i believe was the unit)
    Testosterone bio availability = To high to measure. Didn't even get a value or unit, test just came back with "error".
    Prolactin = Low / In range.
    All blood values in range.

I will get estradiol results end of the week and have the luxury of being able to get actual scripts if it comes back high.

What do you think? I'm i just paranoid?
    Wait for test results and go from there?
    Should I bail and go PCT even though EQ is pretty much peaking?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to write adex on mon, wed, friday.
    I mean you could start nolva until you get your estrogen levels back but its really up to you. Could be paranoia but if you had a lump before and you believe it was a gyno flareup and its in the same spot its tough to say whether you should stay on or not.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I mean you could start nolva until you get your estrogen levels back but its really up to you. Could be paranoia but if you had a lump before and you believe it was a gyno flareup and its in the same spot its tough to say whether you should stay on or not.
    What makes me so unsure is that the last flare up happened about 1-3 months after i had finished my last PCT.
    And it all disappeared before I got my doctors appointment and he claimed it couldn't have been gyno and said it was because what I had taken, should not have magically made it go away and he would have seen some "leftovers" on the ultrasound.
    Last time it was also pea sized, this feels more like an ingrown hair sack in size. Which could be it, because I did shave my chest 2 days ago....
    During the day, i've sorta calmed down because my prolactin was low, then again, i'm not on any 19-nor either and those are the only ones that can raise prolactin to begin with?

Think I will just wait a few days and see where my estrogen is at and go from there. Will also notice if it actually grows while waiting.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    What makes me so unsure is that the last flare up happened about 1-3 months after i had finished my last PCT.
    And it all disappeared before I got my doctors appointment and he claimed it couldn't have been gyno and said it was because what I had taken, should not have magically made it go away and he would have seen some "leftovers" on the ultrasound.
    Last time it was also pea sized, this feels more like an ingrown hair sack in size. Which could be it, because I did shave my chest 2 days ago....
    During the day, i've sorta calmed down because my prolactin was low, then again, i'm not on any 19-nor either and those are the only ones that can raise prolactin to begin with?

Think I will just wait a few days and see where my estrogen is at and go from there. Will also notice if it actually grows while waiting.
    Yea I mean I used to get so concerned about gyno in cycle Id constantly be checking my nips and Id irritate them then think it was gyno 😂 so yea see where estrogen is and go from there

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So you can up your ai while you wait.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd wait and see what the test says

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the calming answers bro!
    Needed it to be able to relax this weekend. Thanks!

Will update once estradiol comes back next week.
    Have an awesome weekend boys

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I'd wait and see what the test says
    yes wait for bloods
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Is your Adex legit pharma through doc or UGL? Is there a reason you use that over Aromasin?

My doc prescribed Adex but since I've taken over my own treatment I've switched to Aromasin. I'm prone to gyno and it seems to work better for me. The general consensus seems to be that it is better but like everything I'm sure people will react differently.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    Is your Adex legit pharma through doc or UGL? Is there a reason you use that over Aromasin?

My doc prescribed Adex but since I've taken over my own treatment I've switched to Aromasin. I'm prone to gyno and it seems to work better for me. The general consensus seems to be that it is better but like everything I'm sure people will react differently.
    I have suspected my adex is either severely under dosed or bunk, yes. Never heard of 2mg pills and the pressing is laughable at best, there's at least a good 10 pills just being dust at the buttom.... On the other hand, the same lab, i've used anavar and winstrol orals and they were legit. Even tested on those steroids test kits.

Yes, since PSL made my country high risk on top of me running out of addresses to send to... I have been forced to source my stuff locally. I have never seen any local source have aromasin and I've been asking around like crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to add, there's very little benefit to take adex over aromasin, in general.
    Adex raises igf-1 levels but its not a suicide inhibitor so rebound can happen. It's also far easier to dose aromasin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast