Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno gets smaller with primo?

weiss

Yes, my all-time natural gyno that I always had is melting away from using primobolan. Those little chestnuts under my nipples are definitely smaller. This is my first cycle ever and I always had a bit of gyno naturally. I am running primo solo cycle with HCG. About 600mg/week primo + 250iu of HCG three times/week. I am only 10 days in, only had three shots of primo so far. No gains so far and I am suppressed as fokk, no drive. Would be disappointing for most ppl, but man, gyno was a big thing and it is becoming less of a problem now.

That's interesting, never heard these results before, especially w/ 750iu of hcg weekly. Whatever works for you bro.

Why are you running hcg? And if you have gyno why aren't you running an AI?

I didn't lose any weight, perhaps a touch of fat burned (softer skin folds) but other than that the cycle hasn't kicked in yet and weight stays the same. Don't think this is from merely leaning out. I am not running AI. I thought I didn't need to, since this is Primobolan solo cycle.

If you people think something is off, then I suspect my HCG lost its potency. I was on the road last 8 days and perhaps vial was shaken too much in my truck.

most bro science and real say h.c.g.raises gyno.as well that's why you need a seem or a.I.

I.

caveman72 using not abusing

I just use a dull butter knife for mines but hey we all got tricks for certain things lol jk bro. Happy that your getting rid of gyno. It's a pain to look at when you get out the shower to pose for an hour and a half :)

Dude if you have gyno, then you need to be running a AI. That's common sense. And there is no reason to run HCG your whole cycle. It will lose its effectiveness over time... That's why HCGENERATE was designed.

I'm not saying don't have a,I, but I'm on my test prop 100mg eod.before it made me hold water in lower legs.but taking primo Ace mine.went Up to 150 eod which is 2 mills doing 3 mill shots I have no bloat at all no puff nips.primo get it make it work it works better than people want to believe because its price but there's ways around get the raw

I had a pretty decent case of gyno while running my last cycle (1,000mg test C and 600mg deca) I have never had an issue with it until this last cycle and I started up on some ADex and it knocked it right now. Lumps under the nipple are completely gone. ADex was originally made for women with breast cancer to reduce the size of the tumors in their breasts, so it only makes sense that it would work for gyno. Never heard of Primo doing that though

Primo had some background in its creating about shrinking the size of breast tumors in patients although I don't know the validity behind this I'd have to research, but don't ever think it can be used as an AI.. It's not even in the same league as proviron or masteron let alone adex then aromasin

Last edited:
ya I understand its not even as good at fighting gyno.like a.I. or procuring but for some reason making things alot easier on me gyno.wise it still hurts and gives flu like symptoms but easy to deal with

Back
Top Bottom