Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Glands removed, now what dosage can i run Arimidex at?

Astirid

Registered
been cycling off and on for 6-7 years after a good 2 years of studying AAS, Ancillaries, peptides etc, always done everything by the book and always had regular blood work done.

I never had any problems whatsoever, a few years back when rich piana did his 30 pounds in 3 months series I unfortunately took his advice (stop taking adex eod or e3d and only take it when you feel sensitivity/tenderness in the nipples because too much adex is really bad on your liver. his words.) I was a big fan of rich and I thought he really knew his shit. unfortunately rich forgot to mention he had his gyno glands removed and I don't think he realised that anyone that hadn't had that surgery would be setting themselves up for a quick set of tits.

I changed my protocol and started taking .5mg per week sometimes less. Next thing you know ive got a set of fucking tits haha.

anyway I have forked out the coin and had them removed, the surgery went incredibly well and im eagerly awaiting my next cycle.

do I now actually follow rich's original advice since it was aimed toward people with no gyno glands. or is there a specific dosage I should be taking now that I no longer have the glands?

or does it not matter at all and should I just continue taking it at the dose that's standard for everyone.

I figure too little estrogen = less gains and figure now with no glands I can chill on the Adex and not have to worry about lack of growth due to low levels of estrogen.

I was personally thinking of just going with 0.5mg every 3 or 4 days.

if theres anyone with experience or knowledge on this that could chime in id really appreciate it, cheers brothers.

I'm not gonna crucify you for listening to rich piana but i will commend you for realizing the shit he says is ridiculous (although i liked his stuff from an entertainment standpoint and motivational)

as far as using an AI post surgery. you don't want to slam your estrogen too low ever so to answer your question in the most helpful way when you use steroids going forward you must balance estrogen correctly regardless and that will depend on bloodwork. if you let your estrogen go up you are only opening yourself to other estrogen based issues including cancer :eek:

Good question Astrid as I am in the same position. Thank you for your response Stevesmi. I’m currently taking .5 arimidex every 4 days but have no clue how to gauge whether I need more or less adex. Steve you gave the right answer of course everyone is different so without bloodwork who knows. Let me ask though is there anything you suggest we look out for as a sign that we have too little or too much estrogen in between bloodwork. I’ve been on cycle for 4 weeks and scheduled for bloodwork in 2 weeks. So in the meantime ? #notitsforme / I appreciate your input very much.

As stevesmi said, you will still want to run an AI like normal to control estrogen on cycle, since there are way more side effects than gyno possible. Mid-cycle bloodwork is how you dial it in though.

I would strongly recommend running a good AI protocal even though you had the surgery. Keeping estrogen in check is not just about preventing gyno...it's about keep estrogen in a health range or else you can experience other issues such as high blood pressure, water weight gain, acne, and many other bad things.

It's great that you don't have to worry about getting gyno again, but you still need to manage estrogen. I would use Aromasin instead of Adex. It's easier on the body.

I would strongly recommend running a good AI protocal even though you had the surgery. Keeping estrogen in check is not just about preventing gyno...it's about keep estrogen in a health range or else you can experience other issues such as high blood pressure, water weight gain, acne, and many other bad things.

It's great that you don't have to worry about getting gyno again, but you still need to manage estrogen. I would use Aromasin instead of Adex. It's easier on the body.
Nicely said.

I'm not gonna crucify you for listening to rich piana but i will commend you for realizing the shit he says is ridiculous (although i liked his stuff from an entertainment standpoint and motivational)

as far as using an AI post surgery. you don't want to slam your estrogen too low ever so to answer your question in the most helpful way when you use steroids going forward you must balance estrogen correctly regardless and that will depend on bloodwork. if you let your estrogen go up you are only opening yourself to other estrogen based issues including cancer :eek:

Thanks Stevesmi appreciate it brother, ill stick to regular protocol and get bloods done mid way, legend.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks brother unfortunately atm I cant get ahold of aromasin so ill have to go with adex but ill swap to aromasin asap, thanks mate!

You run your ai the same. That doesnt change. You need estrogen in range to keep a working dick and have optimum mood and energy levels

Back
Top Bottom