Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno help

cavi

Hi 220 lbs, 6.1, 8% bf. Have done deca 500mg sust 700mg, adex, caber 1 mg e3d, nolva 20 mg e3d, proviron 100 mg ed. This cycle 3 month ago ended up with some lumps under both nipples. I started now tren that doesn t aromatize, and for prolactin i have caber on hand and im using nolva 60 mg ed trying to get rid of this bitch tits. My left nipples has one lump like 7mm down side, and one like 11mm in the upper part. My right nipples has 3 lumps around, one like 11/12mm, other two like 4mm. They hurts and they are sensitive. My nipples are a little puffy and bigger, people that lift, can see that i have gyno. I think it s estrogen related, maybe not enough AI and nolva. I ll post down a pic. Should i continue nolva 60/40 mg ed ? Does gyno go away or do i need surgey cause to my big lumps ? Any advices please.

First, you need Bloodwork ASAP!!! Find out what your E2 looks like, I bet it's crazy... You should be using Aromasin at 12.5mgs EOD. If you keep your E2 and other bloods in line, Gyno shouldn't happen. I'm betting if you get that E2 in check you could stop the caber as well. Caber might help your sex drive, but Tren related prolactin hasn't been proved to cause Gyno, or bitch tits. Caber lowers your IGF-1 hGH as well and it's shown to be related to leaky heart valves. Get your bloods done, black out all personal info and post them here brother. We will help you get them straight.

No Excuses, Never Quit and Its Never To Late

Ive read some people had these issues and Nolva was like throwing fire on the Gyno. I would start the Aromasin at 12.5mgs EOD and see if it starts to help. You might need Letro if your really Gyno prone. Some people have a hard time with Letro though. By the way, DONT PLAY WITH YOUR NIPPLES BROTHER!!! It's the worst thing you can do.

No Excuses, Never Quit and Its Never To Late

Your problem is that you are using nolvadex in conjunction with nandrolones (deca, npp, tren). Nolvadex up regulates the progesterone receptor. Never use nolvadex with a nandrolone.

You should be using an AI with your cycle and NOT nolvadex. Aromasin is the best AI choice because it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. You can order it from ag-guys.com. 10mg EOD is a good dosage.

In summary:
1. Stop using the nolvadex immediately
2. Order aromasin and add that to your cycle instead
3. After your cycle if the gyno is still there, your best option for removing pre-existing gyno from steroid usage or surgery is the anti gyno protocol 3.0 -> http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3

Muskate pointed out a huge part of the problem...running nolva with a nandrolone derivative. I agree with his recommendations. Get some aromasin...ag-guys sells legal aromasin, and see how you end up after your cycle. If the gyno is still present run the anti-gyno protocol.

Stop using nolvadex ASAP, and run a proper blood work in order to determine where your hormonal levels are. Then, do the anti-gyno protocol as described here - http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 This is a very effective means of dealing with gyno, and I have personally seen many guys get rid of their gyno with it. The secret is running it to the letter, and finishing it off completely. Some guys will stop it as soon as they see improvements, which is a wrong thing if you want sustainable results.

never used steroids when you have existing lumps.. they will not go away by using more steroids

always flag issues BEFORE using steroids, never go into a cycle with problems. people are too impatient, I get it. but you need to get your ducks in a row first

I would stop everything immediately and run the anti-gyno protocol.. get the gyno taken care of

Back
Top Bottom