Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno issues

Dylan Cerrejon

Registered
Hi everyone, I got bad gyno from test at 500 mg a week, nipples are very sensitive and hard, I'm on my week 6 out of 12 and I
was an idiot for not running an estrogen blocker from day one, can I start running it now at this stage of my cycle or should I
drop the test wait for my levels to go back to normal and start all over again taking my AI from day one? thank you.

If it was me, i'd start AI asap to stop e2 from raising further and then I'd quit the cycle and go on pct.
See if it subsides, if not, I'd deal with it.

Getting gyno is a bitch and you're just having early signs... You can always run another cycle where you actually research the basics of a cycle before you start.

Test without Ai is a horrible idea you need to run aromasine

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

Check out this video I made on estrogen, AIs and gyno -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOXPInOwZ8

Start running an AI immediately. Aromasin has a half life of 24 hours so it'll kick in quick.

You learnt your lesson for future cycles. Always start your AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

I have read that stopping the steroids can actually make it worse. What I recommend is getting on aromasin immediately. A good dose is typically 10mg EOD but you might want to dose that ED to start with.

i would absofuckinglutely get on aromasin right now and i would also lower your test dose as well... 500 and no ai is ridiculous man... i would go to 300 and get on aromasin right now

Do u even have an AI on hand or r u gonna b waiting for a week or so for it to arrive?

- - - Updated - - -

For your sake hopefully u have AI on hand!!

Back
Top Bottom