Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno problems

compskilled4444

Registered
Right guys I need some good advice, a few years back I did a tren cycle and I've had gyno problems ever since. Foolishly I didn't get correct advice etc and now I've ended up with sore nipples with lumps underneath. Now, I've tried the chlomid and nolva pct twice and it keeps coming back! This time both nipples are tender. I've read that after nolva apparently it can come back? Any ideas of how to rid this once and for all, preferably without being operated on. I've been reading about aromasin and letro which both sound good. What do you guys think?

Right guys I need some good advice, a few years back I did a tren cycle and I've had gyno problems ever since. Foolishly I didn't get correct advice etc and now I've ended up with sore nipples with lumps underneath. Now, I've tried the chlomid and nolva pct twice and it keeps coming back! This time both nipples are tender. I've read that after nolva apparently it can come back? Any ideas of how to rid this once and for all, preferably without being operated on. I've been reading about aromasin and letro which both sound good. What do you guys think?
First you need bloodwork to see if this is estrogen or prolactin induced gyno

A sure fire way is surgery, which is about $5k. But if you have a cool dr, you may get it covered under insurance...

- - - Updated - - -

First you need bloodwork to see if this is estrogen or prolactin induced gyno

This is solid advice. If it's prolactin induced you'd be looking at caber or prami and still probably a little bit of letro. I'd imagine if you've had it several years now though, it will be pretty stubborn to get rid of

there is no such thing as prolactin gyno, you can get lactation from elevated prolactin i suppose.. but that is not what is happening here and is very rare

you aren't telling us the whole story here, you ran test with tren correct?

in any event get on the anti gyno stack. letro is going to be the main game in town. also yes you need bloodwork now, during and then continually checking it.. no different then checking the gas in your car

without bloodwork this is all pointless... not to mention you dont know what you are doing and just not helping the situation... nolvadex is NOT an aromatase inhibitor, its an estrogen blocker and that alone is simply suppressing it... once you stop using it, it comes right back... clomid has no reason whatsoever to be used... your not helping anything at all... get bloodwork done man... this is common sense

Back
Top Bottom