Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno problems

CulpepperCarl

Registered
Right guys I need some good advice, a few years back I did a tren cycle and I've had gyno problems ever since. Foolishly I didn't get correct advice etc and now I've ended up with sore nipples with lumps underneath. Now, I've tried the chlomid and nolva pct twice and it keeps coming back! This time both nipples are tender. I've read that after nolva apparently it can come back? Any ideas of how to rid this once and for all, preferably without being operated on. I've been reading about aromasin and letro which both sound good. What do you guys think?

If you haven't used anything since, It sounds like surgery is unfortunately going to be your best option, although you shouldn't end up with gyno from tren. I assume there was test in the mix too? Either way, once you have it, unless it clears up on its own AI's this long after probably aren't going to do much. You want to be careful about taking a ton of AI's, as your body needs at least a small amount of estrogen to be healthy. You really should talk to a doctor about this.

Right guys I need some good advice, a few years back I did a tren cycle and I've had gyno problems ever since. Foolishly I didn't get correct advice etc and now I've ended up with sore nipples with lumps underneath. Now, I've tried the chlomid and nolva pct twice and it keeps coming back! This time both nipples are tender. I've read that after nolva apparently it can come back? Any ideas of how to rid this once and for all, preferably without being operated on. I've been reading about aromasin and letro which both sound good. What do you guys think?

well what do you expect nolva and clomid to do for you? the issue here is you have zero clue what you are doing... im guessing you havent done any bloodwork either?

Back
Top Bottom