Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gyno sensitive guy steroid cycle

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

gyno sensitive guy steroid cycle

I am very sensitive to estrogen and even a low amount of testosterone will give me gyno flareups, even with an AI! I tried just 100mg of test and got it. So I cannot run anything that aromatizes. Was thinking about this cycle:

500mg primo
    50mg Var
    300mg EQ

What do you guys think about this stack, how much do you think I will gain and what ancillaries do I need on cycle?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafyt View Post
    I am very sensitive to estrogen and even a low amount of testosterone will give me gyno flareups, even with an AI! I tried just 100mg of test and got it. So I cannot run anything that aromatizes. Was thinking about this cycle:

500mg primo
    50mg Var
    300mg EQ

What do you guys think about this stack, how much do you think I will gain and what ancillaries do I need on cycle?
    Man Iím sorry to hear about that...
    Iím also prone to gyno. Actually developed some as well. So surgery is next.

Whatís your goal for a cycle anyway?
    Have you ever thought about using sarms?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Any pictures of gyno how bad was it or did it effect you

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thats crazy but your stack looks pretty good.

If you run an oral steroid you will want to run N2Guard from needtobuildmuscle.com the sponsor here.

The gain question is one no one can answer. Even if you had posted your stats and experience its still a crap shoot its 100% based on your body, how it reacts to these compounds, training regime, and diet so really tough to say.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you are sensitive to gyno there is zero reason to ever run test in a cycle. don't believe the bullshit that you need test as a base in a cycle. NOBODY ever ran test until the late 80's and 90's. guys in the golden age never ran it and look at their physiques
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Go with Stevesmis suggestion

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    EQ does aromatize so just be aware of that. At your dose I doubt it would be an issue but just wanted to mention it.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's your call but all that DHT between primo and anavar with no test is bad news. Hormones are meant to be balanced, and your natural test will be shutdown so it's a good idea to have a test base to replace it. This isnt for physique reasons. This is for wellbeing, healthy joints, balanced estrogen, sleep, appetite, mood, and a working dick. For some people like me, primo will absolutely crash your estrogen if you dont have enough test to aromatize it and offset it too.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you can try it but it's not something I would run
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Aussie VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    It's your call but all that DHT between primo and anavar with no test is bad news. Hormones are meant to be balanced, and your natural test will be shutdown so it's a good idea to have a test base to replace it. This isnt for physique reasons. This is for wellbeing, healthy joints, balanced estrogen, sleep, appetite, mood, and a working dick. For some people like me, primo will absolutely crash your estrogen if you dont have enough test to aromatize it and offset it too.
    That's interesting because at the start of the year I tried primobolan again, and yeh for me it decently lowers estrogen also.

- - - Updated - - -

100mg test giving gyno??? See an endocrinologist, somthing is not right. Body fat?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast