Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno treatment and depression

I still have gotten no credible reason why 24 is even close to young. What do you think he should wait for? 30-35? That's just plain dumb. If he knows how to eat and train (just as important than any drugs and if you don't have this down you shouldn't touch anything no matter how old you are). Assuming he is up on these two thing tell me why he's too young? I first competed at 18 in a teen NPC state contest, came in 2cnd. That was the first time I touched anything. Granted I trained at a gym you are just not going to find and the amount of help and advice, from pros and top amateurs made it much, much easier. I still remember what I took for that contest in 1990. 50mhs winstrol injectable mon, we'd, fro, 200 MG deca and 10 MGs of hslotrsyin the final four weeks. That's it. I have one picture left from that teen contest let me find it and I'll post it.
I went straight from 18 till 28 without a break. In that time I won a State championship, 4 overalls, I never lost my class(middleweight). Then I started doing NPC national contests it wasn't so easy. I did 4. The Jr. USA 3rd. JR. Nationals second, the Jr. USA again and third again, and the NPC USA where I placed 6th.
My point is I was prepared to put my all into this fight then, was zi supposed to wait because I was too young?

He's your son. Now let him have the gear.

Or do a search where we've had 12 year olds asking. No I'm not joking.

25 is that mark.

Consider your genetics vs the av Joe.

I still have gotten no credible reason why 24 is even close to young. What do you think he should wait for? 30-35? That's just plain dumb. If he knows how to eat and train (just as important than any drugs and if you don't have this down you shouldn't touch anything no matter how old you are). Assuming he is up on these two thing tell me why he's too young? I first competed at 18 in a teen NPC state contest, came in 2cnd. That was the first time I touched anything. Granted I trained at a gym you are just not going to find and the amount of help and advice, from pros and top amateurs made it much, much easier. I still remember what I took for that contest in 1990. 50mhs winstrol injectable mon, we'd, fro, 200 MG deca and 10 MGs of hslotrsyin the final four weeks. That's it. I have one picture left from that teen contest let me find it and I'll post it.
I went straight from 18 till 28 without a break. In that time I won a State championship, 4 overalls, I never lost my class(middleweight). Then I started doing NPC national contests it wasn't so easy. I did 4. The Jr. USA 3rd. JR. Nationals second, the Jr. USA again and third again, and the NPC USA where I placed 6th.
My point is I was prepared to put my all into this fight then, was zi supposed to wait because I was too young?

That's awesome man, congrats on all that. Most people that say wait til later never did themselves. IMO as long as you've been training hard and it's a serious part of your life, you are the only one than can educate yourself and make that decision. Obviously in the OP's case, more research should have been done first, but you have to start somewhere.

Before my first cycle I would have told you I trained with everything I had and always put as much intensity as I had in it. Then a few weeks into my first test cycle, I found a whole new level of intensity that I didn't even know I had. I took that with me even after the cycle was over and still train that way today. That was pretty recently at age 32, but man if I had found that in my 20's, I'd have been able to make so much more progress.

If he was my son at 24 and came to me and was serious about taking bodybuilding as far as he could. If he had been trading awhile and had his diet and training down. I'd assist him to the best of my ability.

I'm not seeing a mention of stopping the member from using at all cos he's 24.
That seems to be an ongoing theme here where I see it as irrelevant. If someone should use anabolic I base on howcsrriousctheyvarr, they know how to eat back and forth and know training the same. Anything over 28 if you have these things down I see no reason he has to wait.
Why? What age is acceptable?

SERMS and AIs work completely different. If anything I'd start backing off the letro and keep the nolva (I would prefer ralox over nolva btw) The SERM will hinder the binding of estrogen to the receptors at the breast, this is the best way to reverse it. Obviously if estrogen is too high to begin with an AI needs to be used, but since estro is already crashed from all that letro, it should be safe to back off of it and let estro come back up slowly while staying on a SERM. 2.5mg/day is definitely way too much letro though!
Your correct about everything. I do have to say I've never seen Noveldex get rid of preexisting gyno at any dose. It's great as a blocker but needs to be started the same that your cycle starts. 2.5 mgs of letro is such a high dose you must have no estrogen.
I can only tell you what has worked for me, and I'm VERY, gyno prone. I don't have to stop what I'm using.. .625 mgs of letro per day and all gyno is gone in 5 days or less. I would then switch to 10 MG of noveldex to prevent a relapse. I'm only telling you personal experiences over close to 30 years around this stuff. Also, I've known some very good bodybuilders well you would recognize if I mentioned their name. Just because you're a good competitor, however, does not mean in any way, you would be effective at assisting someone else. I go by their personal experiences also.

That seems to be an ongoing theme here where I see it as irrelevant. If someone should use anabolic I base on howcsrriousctheyvarr, they know how to eat back and forth and know training the same. Anything over 28 if you have these things down I see no reason he has to wait.

25. There's a ton of explanations in post after post. If you consider yourself serious then it's less your opinion and more the research you'd have done.

I could be wrong but the people on this forum are trying to look out for people in the long run and always minimize the damage done by anabolics. Being super physiological comes with a price.
As far as the age it has to do with the age the brain and the HPTA are usually done developing (around 25). Do I think it's a hard number? No. But we can't test for when each individual is done developing mentally and sexually. Endocrinology tends to be simplified in AAS and the safer approach is to take caution.
If you want to take drugs before that point know you are adding more risk to have a higher magnitude of damage compared to someone who waits. And I also took that risk but I think the forum members want people to understand that.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that the more years you train naturally the less gear you'll have to use in the future if you truly find your natural genetic limit.

It's real easy for ONE member to ask about what they say they are ready for - as in 'I can vote, I can be in the army so I can use gear'.

The forum... we think of the 100,000 members and our influence on all those that aren't ready.

it is more than just age.

i just don't see the point in guys using steroids if they have too much fat, or they are on a bunch of drugs, or have anxiety, or having problems like insmonia, heart issues, prsotate issues. you are simply making more problems

it is more than just age.

i just don't see the point in guys using steroids if they have too much fat, or they are on a bunch of drugs, or have anxiety, or having problems like insmonia, heart issues, prsotate issues. you are simply making more problems

I didn't ever say I had any of those though?

Too young man. You just need to stop and come off. Pct correctly. It's your call, but obviously you already have big problems

Don’t want to deter you from your goals but steroids at 24 years old is way too young in my opinion. It’d be one thing if you had blood work done and you were suffering from low test levels which can happen but realistically your test levels at 24 are probably decent(between 800 to 1000). Always start with blood work. Always. There’s a host of reasons why and I fully understand the desire to get huge and make gains. But you have your health and time on your side. At the very least focus on your training, nutrition, rest, and well being before going down this road. I’m only saying this out of concern and because I’ve been in your shoes. Wait till you add size naturally and hit a real plateau and then you will see worthwhile gains from gear. All the best to you bud. Seems like a good group of honest guys on here so take their advice into heartfelt consideration.

Don’t want to deter you from your goals but steroids at 24 years old is way too young in my opinion. It’d be one thing if you had blood work done and you were suffering from low test levels which can happen but realistically your test levels at 24 are probably decent(between 800 to 1000). Always start with blood work. Always. There’s a host of reasons why and I fully understand the desire to get huge and make gains. But you have your health and time on your side. At the very least focus on your training, nutrition, rest, and well being before going down this road. I’m only saying this out of concern and because I’ve been in your shoes. Wait till you add size naturally and hit a real plateau and then you will see worthwhile gains from gear. All the best to you bud. Seems like a good group of honest guys on here so take their advice into heartfelt consideration.

It's my fault for not including it in the OP but I started TRT two years prior to even considering my first cycle. Natty levels were low 300's and I had always had zero appetite, extreme lethargy, no appetite etc. Since starting TRT that's all improved drastically and I thought about it for a long time and considered all the ramifications of starting a cycle. I appreciate everyone's concern definitely, but I was not going into this blind and just being reckless I guarantee.

- - - Updated - - -

Nor the opposite. So do you?

Sorry not sure I understand the question. Do I what?

You said:
I didn't ever say I had any of those though?

In response to stevesmi's post which included the following:

So do you (was my reply). I'm asking

Back
Top Bottom