Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno treatment and depression

Ibaker95

Registered
A week ago I started the Gyno Cure 3.0 Protocol from here; 2.5mg/day letro + 40mg/day Tamoxifen then slowly ramping up the Tamoxifen. Thankfully it's doing wonders for my gyno flare up however my mood is completely in the gutter and I'm losing interest in just about everything including lifting because of it. I don't want an E2 rebound but should lower both dosages and try a slower taper? I know bloods would be helpful obviously but I don't have the resources to do that until next week at the earliest. If it matters, current cycle is 600mg Sust + 400mg deca/wk. Thanks in advance

24, been lifting for 4 years, 5'10" 185lbs 11% bf. This is my second cycle and I haven't had any issues with my mood up until this point when I started the treatment.

you need to run the anti gyno stack WITHOUT steroids. you stop the steroids which are fueling the gyno in the first place

but yeah when you slam estrogen down your mood goes to shit. that is going to be temporary and worth it so you don't need to be fitted for a bra. just bear with it

and now that you iknow you are gyno prone in the future don't run steroids that can causse gyno. plus you are only 24

you need to run the anti gyno stack WITHOUT steroids. you stop the steroids which are fueling the gyno in the first place

but yeah when you slam estrogen down your mood goes to shit. that is going to be temporary and worth it so you don't need to be fitted for a bra. just bear with it

and now that you iknow you are gyno prone in the future don't run steroids that can causse gyno. plus you are only 24

For some reason I was under the impression that the gyno recovery was for on cycle, guess it makes more sense that it's for after/PCT. Should I continue the protocol since I'm already doing it or taper off and wait until my cycle is over to continue it? Thanks man

exactly what i was going to say, especially in regards to using steroids so young... its just all around bad man

Also, just some more cents.
Nolva is known to have depression as a side effect (even at 20mg) and has quite a few drug interactions so make sure to check any prescriptions you have just in case.

Dude your estrogen crashed. Who told you to use 2.5 mgs of letro , the far most powerful Ai. And to get rid of gyno you do not need noveldex just letro but not that much, not even close. If I get a flare up I'll take about .625 of a MG for no more than a week and it's gone. Without crashing my estrogen and 40 mgs of noveldex WTF, why? Whoever told you to do this need to give Dvjcd in something else. Trust me drop the Noveldex and lower the letro to what I said it will go away in days probably. Then I would add 10 mgs of noveldex and totally drop the letro.

Also, just some more cents.
Nolva is known to have depression as a side effect (even at 20mg) and has quite a few drug interactions so make sure to check any prescriptions you have just in case.
There is no reason to be raking noveldex let alone 40 MG.

Dude your estrogen crashed. Who told you to use 2.5 mgs of letro , the far most powerful Ai. And to get rid of gyno you do not need noveldex just letro but not that much, not even close. If I get a flare up I'll take about .625 of a MG for no more than a week and it's gone. Without crashing my estrogen and 40 mgs of noveldex WTF, why? Whoever told you to do this need to give Dvjcd in something else. Trust me drop the Noveldex and lower the letro to what I said it will go away in days probably. Then I would add 10 mgs of noveldex and totally drop the letro.

There's an article written on this forum, it's stickied at the top: "Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cycle 3.0" - although it's 5 years old I figured if it was stickied it was still considered valid information. I'll try your recommendation out and see how it goes. I appreciate the help.

OK, please explain to me how this guys is too young, at 24, for steroids. As long as he knows how to eat and train why is 24 too young? Should he wait to 30 or 35. These pros you see, do you think they started anywhere near after 24? That is pretty ridiculous, if he was 16 I'd say yes but 24?

OK, please explain to me how this guys is too young, at 24, for steroids. As long as he knows how to eat and train why is 24 too young? Should he wait to 30 or 35. These pros you see, do you think they started anywhere near after 24? That is pretty ridiculous, if he was 16 I'd say yes but 24?

Also should have mentioned it in the OP but I've been on TRT for the last two years because my natty levels were low 200's and since starting that I've added 60 pounds of weight. Was quite literally a stick before then.

Just use a gyno blocker in the future, noveldex 10 MG, don't use an AI.you don't need to stop your cycle to get rid of gyno with letro, unless I'm the only person in the world that this works for. But noveldex at any dose is not getting rid of it. Start with a very small amount of letro, like I said.
.6. That gets rid of it in about 4 days for me. If it doesn't up it a small amount it is so damn strong it will get rid of it. Once it's gone you need something from keeping it coming back, 10 MG noveldex.

Also should have mentioned it in the OP but I've been on TRT for the last two years because my natty levels were low 200's and since starting that I've added 50 pounds of weight (obviously not all muscle). Was quite literally a stick before then, with no appetite at all.

Just use a gyno blocker in the future, noveldex 10 MG, don't use an AI.you don't need to stop your cycle to get rid of gyno with letro, unless I'm the only person in the world that this works for. But noveldex at any dose is not getting rid of it. Start with a very small amount of letro, like I said.
.6. That gets rid of it in about 4 days for me. If it doesn't up it a small amount it is so damn strong it will get rid of it. Once it's gone you need something from keeping it coming back, 10 MG noveldex.

I'm not seeing a mention of stopping the member from using at all cos he's 24.

I still have gotten no credible reason why 24 is even close to young. What do you think he should wait for? 30-35? That's just plain dumb. If he knows how to eat and train (just as important than any drugs and if you don't have this down you shouldn't touch anything no matter how old you are). Assuming he is up on these two thing tell me why he's too young? I first competed at 18 in a teen NPC state contest, came in 2cnd. That was the first time I touched anything. Granted I trained at a gym you are just not going to find and the amount of help and advice, from pros and top amateurs made it much, much easier. I still remember what I took for that contest in 1990. 50mhs winstrol injectable mon, we'd, fro, 200 MG deca and 10 MGs of hslotrsyin the final four weeks. That's it. I have one picture left from that teen contest let me find it and I'll post it.
I went straight from 18 till 28 without a break. In that time I won a State championship, 4 overalls, I never lost my class(middleweight). Then I started doing NPC national contests it wasn't so easy. I did 4. The Jr. USA 3rd. JR. Nationals second, the Jr. USA again and third again, and the NPC USA where I placed 6th.
My point is I was prepared to put my all into this fight then, was zi supposed to wait because I was too young?

SERMS and AIs work completely different. If anything I'd start backing off the letro and keep the nolva (I would prefer ralox over nolva btw) The SERM will hinder the binding of estrogen to the receptors at the breast, this is the best way to reverse it. Obviously if estrogen is too high to begin with an AI needs to be used, but since estro is already crashed from all that letro, it should be safe to back off of it and let estro come back up slowly while staying on a SERM. 2.5mg/day is definitely way too much letro though!

Back
Top Bottom