Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair care for steroid users

Evo Bros,

Keeping your hair looking nice is a huge factor in attracting hot chicks. I just invested into N2 Shampoo and I was just wondering what hair care products do you steroid users keep in your bathroom?

Redken Outplay is by far the best Palmade I have ever used. I highly recommend it. I use N2shampoo as my daily shampoo. I don't use conditioner because I find it makes my hair look greasy (I naturally have very oily hair).

I did a runway for Redken and I was blown away by the quality and professionalism of all their hair dressers and products. I recommend their brand 100%.

bro i had the old n2shampoo then ran out...doing the new batch of n2shampoo and it's working wonders....

I just use the N2shampoo, and sincerely never even thought of getting anything more - it seems more than enough for me.

I'm far from a metro when it comes to this stuff. but I do suffer from dry scalp and I don't want to have stinky hair to turn off the ladies so I like to use n2shampoo which makes my hair smell like cake and takes away the dryness.

Back
Top Bottom