Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair falling out

PureFew

Currently on a 30mg of rad-140 and 30 of ostarine for 1 month now and I have not seen any side effects up until 3 days ago where I would be brushing my hair or even run my hand through it lightly and I would see some hair coming out.

My last cycle of 10mg of lgd never did this but now since it is still happening I want to ask is this normal and is there a way to fix it? Going to the doctor soon to ask about it should I lower the dosage of both or just the rad and see if it continues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently on a 30mg of rad-140 and 30 of ostarine for 1 month now and I have not seen any side effects up until 3 days ago where I would be brushing my hair or even run my hand through it lightly and I would see some hair coming out.

My last cycle of 10mg of lgd never did this but now since it is still happening I want to ask is this normal and is there a way to fix it? Going to the doctor soon to ask about it should I lower the dosage of both or just the rad and see if it continues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you get the sarms from?

SARMS don't convert into DHT so side effects like hair loss are impossible.

Sounds to me like you got ripped off and your source actually sent you pro-hormones

SARMS don't convert into DHT so side effects like hair loss are impossible.

Sounds to me like you got ripped off and your source actually sent you pro-hormones

hair loss is one of the side effects of RAD-140 i am reading about everywhere

Back
Top Bottom