Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair issues on test

bayley123

Registered
Hey bros, why the hell does my hair turn to straw whenever on test. And, is there anything I can use to keep it somewhat soft. Happens everytime. I'm using test enanthate now at 750mgs a week and my hair is banged up. let me know. thanks.

Hey bros, why the hell does my hair turn to straw whenever on test. And, is there anything I can use to keep it somewhat soft. Happens everytime. I'm using test enanthate now at 750mgs a week and my hair is banged up. let me know. thanks.

brother, every one is different. ive never had, nor heard of anything like it. then again, i really dont care how soft my hair is.

brother, every one is different. ive never had, nor heard of anything like it. then again, i really dont care how soft my hair is.

Ditto. I'm not that fussy - it's cropped all day long

All aas will contribute to hair loss/thinning if you are prone to it.
It might also have something to do with your dosing as well.

Have you tried our sponsor's N2Shampoo?

Well everyone is different. If you are worried about your hair, and you are prone to hair issues, maybe run less test than 750mg a week

About 12 years ago I ran a cycle and lost a bit of hair--it grew back. Not a problem.

About 2 years ago I tried a similar cycle and every day for about a week I woke up with a LOT of hair on my pillow each morning. Since then my hair has been thinner/more brittle overall and more sparse with a bald spot at the crown. I tried Rogaine for about 6 months without much change. Figured it's just my age catching up with me (early 40's).

About 12 years ago I ran a cycle and lost a bit of hair--it grew back. Not a problem.

About 2 years ago I tried a similar cycle and every day for about a week I woke up with a LOT of hair on my pillow each morning. Since then my hair has been thinner/more brittle overall and more sparse with a bald spot at the crown. I tried Rogaine for about 6 months without much change. Figured it's just my age catching up with me (early 40's).

100%. Late 20's = recover. Early 40's = it'd fall out about now for many.

Try 1 mg of Finasteride every few days. If your hair problem is related to high DHT levels, the Fin will help. Fin gets a bad rep, but I honestly experience no negative effects from it.

Try 1 mg of Finasteride every few days. If your hair problem is related to high DHT levels, the Fin will help. Fin gets a bad rep, but I honestly experience no negative effects from it.
I disagree... Mess with your DHT and you could be fucked up for a long time possibly life. Most people supplement DHT not lower it. It's not worth the risk over hair.

I disagree... Mess with your DHT and you could be fucked up for a long time possibly life. Most people supplement DHT not lower it. It's not worth the risk over hair.

I get what you’re saying. I think that some people just fare better than others when it comes to Fin. I haven’t noticed any negatives. Definitely helps negate the negatives that can come from Test (I.e. prostate issues, acne, hair loss). It’s FDA approved as well. Long term studies have been conducted. It’s helpful for some, but to each their own.

I get what you’re saying. I think that some people just fare better than others when it comes to Fin. I haven’t noticed any negatives. Definitely helps negate the negatives that can come from Test (I.e. prostate issues, acne, hair loss). It’s FDA approved as well. Long term studies have been conducted. It’s helpful for some, but to each their own.
How long have you been on it? Are you on TRT?

Back
Top Bottom