Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss from DHT/Steroids? Think again...very interesting topic...

Beastly

I have always believed that hair loss in males was from overproducing DHT in the hair follicle, which is what I kept reading...I bought some DHT removing shampoo and noticed it worked pretty good, although every so often I had the clump of hair in the shower...taking Test at high doses at the time and after in TRT(where I am now), I figured it was due to the higher levels of test converting to DHT...

Well, apparently they/I was wrong...in fact the reason I was losing my hair was related to same reason I was stiff as a board....soft tissue

When you become calcified, it doesn't just happen in one area...it happens all over your body and although you may not have any outward symptoms in some places, it is occurring none the less....I likely was heading towards having a heart attack from arterial calcification if I didn't start this program/research(thanks psoriasis, for once!) as I had been having tightness in my chest and feeling strange for a while back every so often...not any more, haven't had anything like that for months now...

The loss of hair in many cases, and my case, is caused by the calcification of the capillaries that feed the hair follicles on the top of your head. When these become calcified, they can no longer supply blood to those follicles and the follicle dies from malnutrition. When you decalcify them, you reintroduce the blood flow to those dormant follicles, spurring them back to life...my bald spot has AT LEAST shrunk in half over the past few months. I have proof positive of that because in my office I sit in, there is a video camera up on the ceiling that points directly at the back of my head. Directly to my right, as I'm sitting down is the security monitor showing the video...I look at it every day and am getting closer and closer to having a full head of hair again.

Extrapolating this thought to steroids, I realized that atherosclerosis, or calcification of the arteries is one of the dangers of taking testosterone and other steroids at high levels, as it seems to lead to greatly increased activity there. Looking into this further, I found several studies such as this one below showing that calcification is greatly increased, much above expected values in steroid users.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17085981

So, perhaps like testosterone's effects on increased Red Blood Cell production, it also increases bone mineral density by attempting to add calcium to the bones to help the body prepare for the added muscle it is adding, which I looked into and was correct again based on this study, showing that it stimulates bone formation.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8256453

So now that brings us back to the original point. If the body is already having calcification issues without steroids, then the addition of steroids will only serve to greatly accelerate this calcification problem...meaning more rapid hair loss and more rapid atherosclerosis formation as well as more rapid soft tissue calcification all over the body...

However, like any other calcification issue, its not a problem so much with what is going on with the calcium, rather that the body does not have the necessary tools in its arsenal to deal with the excess calcium to make sure it stays away from where you don't want it(blood vessels, soft tissue and skin) and make it goes to where it should be(bones and teeth)...namely Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin K2 and Magnesium Oil...and if on steroids you will need to greatly increase your dosages since these are being used up rapidly by the body. I'm pretty confident will virtually shut down the hair loss side effect and keep your arteries squeaky clean and supple even if using steroids...

Suggested usage for those experiencing hair loss/on steroids:

Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Skate Liver Oil(1-2 TBSP per day) great source of Vitamin A and D in a natural form with cofactors to help utilization--Skate Liver Oil also contains K2, AKG's and Squalene(shark liver oil anti-cancer properties)

Vitamin D3---25,000-35,000 IU per day

Vitamin K2---minimum of 600-800 mcg of K2 per day(MK-7 form). Alternatively you can get High Vitamin Butter Oil or Organic Pasture Fed Cultured Ghee, but I prefer use LEF's Super K with Advanced K2 Complex and some MK-7 capsules to add to the dosage as well as 1/2 teaspoon of natto powder(contains nattokinase and MK-7)

Magnesium Oil---I spray myself all over my entire body at least once a day, sometimes also doing a warm foot bath at night as well. Easy and cheap to make your own magnesium oil--buy magnesium chloride flakes and then use 1 cup of boiled, distilled water added to a bowl containing 1 cup of magnesium chloride flakes and stir until fully dissolved. Let it cool and pour into a spray bottle...you can further dilute it if its too strong and causes skin irritation

After a few weeks you should notice your hair loss stops, then starts reversing, you will have more energy and basically feel better then you have in a long long time...

Also, anecdotally, this would explain why some taking SARMS are saying its causing hair loss, because SARMS can increase bone mineral density as well, which means your calcification rate in the body will go up which can potentially lead to increased calcification of the hair follicles resulting in hair loss...

reverse calcification, reverse hair loss and plaque formation in the arteries from steroids/SARMS

Also forgot to mention that its been over 3 weeks since I have seen any hair in the shower...none, nada, zip, zilch...not even a single strand, let alone a clump...just using normal shampoo now, not the DHT removing shampoo, so that isn't the reason...

Is taking that much d3 safe? Seems like a lot? I thought d3 is not eliminated through urine and is stored in your body? And can be potentially harmful in large doses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is taking that much d3 safe? Seems like a lot? I thought d3 is not eliminated through urine and is stored in your body? And can be potentially harmful in large doses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vitamin D Toxicity is not really true, its more like Vitamin A/K2 insufficiency.

When Vitamin D levels increase, they can cause excess production of K2 dependent proteins, if you have insufficient Vitamin A. The Cod Liver Oil will cover you on the Vitamin A, which should prevent the excess proteins from being produced. Even if they are produced its not a problem as long as you have adequate K2 available to activate the proteins. The issue most people have is they have no idea what K2 is and how to get it or why they need it. There are 16 known K2 dependent proteins, all of which deal with Calcium, like MGP(Matrix GLA Protein found in arterial walls that prevents atherosclerosis) and Calmodulin. Without K2, the vast majority of these proteins remain "Uncarboxylated", or inactive. K2 is needed to "Carboxylate", or activate, these proteins. Without K2, as many as 70% of these proteins remain inactive in the body...leading to a slow calcification process inside the body over the years...dramatically increased in speed when steroids are used...

Here is an article explaining the relationship a little more in depth...

http://www.westonaprice.org/blogs/c...amins-a-and-k-testimonials-and-a-human-study/

I noticed I wasn't losing hair on my last cycle with winstrol with a chocolate supplement that had 1000iu and some vit k2 in it for the whole 8 weeks I was on it. Now i'm 1 week into the same dosed cycle without the supps and my hair is getting really thin and I see several hairs when I shower.

Can that much Vitamin D even be absorbed by the body? I've seen different studies (can't remember what the constraints were) that suggested 35000 IU per week was about the max your body could actually use. The studies I saw were in relation to getting all of the proper nutrients when dieting, so it may no apply in the same way..

I have always believed that hair loss in males was from overproducing DHT in the hair follicle, which is what I kept reading...I bought some DHT removing shampoo and noticed it worked pretty good, although every so often I had the clump of hair in the shower...taking Test at high doses at the time and after in TRT(where I am now), I figured it was due to the higher levels of test converting to DHT...

Well, apparently they/I was wrong...in fact the reason I was losing my hair was related to same reason I was stiff as a board....soft tissue

When you become calcified, it doesn't just happen in one area...it happens all over your body and although you may not have any outward symptoms in some places, it is occurring none the less....I likely was heading towards having a heart attack from arterial calcification if I didn't start this program/research(thanks psoriasis, for once!) as I had been having tightness in my chest and feeling strange for a while back every so often...not any more, haven't had anything like that for months now...

The loss of hair in many cases, and my case, is caused by the calcification of the capillaries that feed the hair follicles on the top of your head. When these become calcified, they can no longer supply blood to those follicles and the follicle dies from malnutrition. When you decalcify them, you reintroduce the blood flow to those dormant follicles, spurring them back to life...my bald spot has AT LEAST shrunk in half over the past few months. I have proof positive of that because in my office I sit in, there is a video camera up on the ceiling that points directly at the back of my head. Directly to my right, as I'm sitting down is the security monitor showing the video...I look at it every day and am getting closer and closer to having a full head of hair again.

Extrapolating this thought to steroids, I realized that atherosclerosis, or calcification of the arteries is one of the dangers of taking testosterone and other steroids at high levels, as it seems to lead to greatly increased activity there. Looking into this further, I found several studies such as this one below showing that calcification is greatly increased, much above expected values in steroid users.

So, perhaps like testosterone's effects on increased Red Blood Cell production, it also increases bone mineral density by attempting to add calcium to the bones to help the body prepare for the added muscle it is adding, which I looked into and was correct again based on this study, showing that it stimulates bone formation.

So now that brings us back to the original point. If the body is already having calcification issues without steroids, then the addition of steroids will only serve to greatly accelerate this calcification problem...meaning more rapid hair loss and more rapid atherosclerosis formation as well as more rapid soft tissue calcification all over the body...

However, like any other calcification issue, its not a problem so much with what is going on with the calcium, rather that the body does not have the necessary tools in its arsenal to deal with the excess calcium to make sure it stays away from where you don't want it(blood vessels, soft tissue and skin) and make it goes to where it should be(bones and teeth)...namely Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin K2 and Magnesium Oil...and if on steroids you will need to greatly increase your dosages since these are being used up rapidly by the body. I'm pretty confident will virtually shut down the hair loss side effect and keep your arteries squeaky clean and supple even if using steroids...

Fermented Cod Liver Oil/Skate Liver Oil(1-2 TBSP per day) great source of Vitamin A and D in a natural form with cofactors to help utilization--Skate Liver Oil also contains K2, AKG's and Squalene(shark liver oil anti-cancer properties)

Vitamin K2---minimum of 600-800 mcg of K2 per day(MK-7 form). Alternatively you can get High Vitamin Butter Oil or Organic Pasture Fed Cultured Ghee, but I prefer use LEF's Super K with Advanced K2 Complex and some MK-7 capsules to add to the dosage as well as 1/2 teaspoon of natto powder(contains nattokinase and MK-7)

Magnesium Oil---I spray myself all over my entire body at least once a day, sometimes also doing a warm foot bath at night as well. Easy and cheap to make your own magnesium oil--buy magnesium chloride flakes and then use 1 cup of boiled, distilled water added to a bowl containing 1 cup of magnesium chloride flakes and stir until fully dissolved. Let it cool and pour into a spray bottle...you can further dilute it if its too strong and causes skin irritation

After a few weeks you should notice your hair loss stops, then starts reversing, you will have more energy and basically feel better then you have in a long long time...

Fucking Kids!

please post before/during/after pics of your hair

I will see if I can find any before pics, but I just checked my hair again yesterday on the monitor and the bald spot is literally almost gone. A very very small area still is without hair but its probably at least 75-80% less than at its worst...

I will see how far back I can get the video to go and if I can get a pic from a few months ago when it was really bad.

Hey man i want to ask you did you drink coffee while on this regimen.I try to follow what you did...i am on the 11th week in (d3,k2,magn) but dont see any results.I heard that coffee fucks up calcium absorption so i was just wondering did you drink it ?

Ive taken 30,000iu of Vitamin D for months with no issue. I just get my blood taken every few months to make sure I'm good. This dose virtually eliminates dry skin from psoriasis but i only get a couple small spots at times so running high dose vitamin D fixes it. Since its fat soluable, if your body fat is low you might not retain as much as a normal person which may allow for higher doses. Its only speculation, but at 30K iu per day for months, my Vitamin D levels still came back within the acceptable range. Drinking alcohol will quickly kill the positive effects on the skin though so if you have psoriasis...avoid alcohol as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not losing my hair but i am on TRT and a few cycles a year, so bought the cod liver oil and super K. Did some research on it and sounds legit.

Hey guy,just wanted to share that this theory is 100% correct.I have been using magnesium oil and vitamin k2 over the past 7 months and my hair has stopped shedding and is now growing back!!!I have been balding since when i was 15 ,now i am 24 and i finally see where is the problem.Calcification IS reversable.On month 5 all hair loss stopped and now 7 months in my hairline is moving forward.I see new hairs every week and a few bald patches are filled in with hair.THe hair on the back of my head is getting thicker and thicker , i see new hairs where there werent for years!There is a lot more to go tho.If anyone else got results please share!

Back
Top Bottom