Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Hair Loss and Dutasteride

  1. #1
    Leader of the Pack wolfpackalpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,796
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Post Hair Loss and Dutasteride

    Are you guys worried about hair loss? thinking there is a solution? Many guys think Dutasteride is a solution to hair loss problems, but is it? are the side effects worth it? Give some feedback on your Dutasteride usage and read below:

    Dutasteride: http://www.evolutionary.org/dutasteride-avodart

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dutasteride-avodart.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	8312

  2. #2
    VIP gearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    16,243
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i dabbled with dutasteride a long time ago, it was nasty and i had problems getting it up....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

  3. #3
    Head Source Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,080
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Avodart might very well be the best drug at fighting hair loss availble right now.But there is no doubt it can cause some serious side effects. Possible side effect are loss of libido,erectile dysfunction,ejaculation problems,depression and even gyno .Its definitely not a product that should be used lightly for hair loss problems, people need to do their research.

  4. #4
    EVO Veteran RickRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    14,617
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I see this as a last resort drug for hair loss,because of all the nasty side effects. It's certainly nothing I would recommend to anyone

  5. #5
    Dryopithecus
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For those concerned about hair loss (I was/am one of them) I suggest trying with less intensive chemicals first. I have been plagued by very itchy scalp and hair loss and started using minoxidil (Rogaine) and it took care of the irritated hair follicles and is restoring hair growth. It takes about 3-months to start. There are generic versions at 1/3 the cost of Rogaine available.

  6. #6
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    48,124
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I really wish everyone would read this article before they dabble with this stuff
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P JackSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    8,703
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro i dabbled with dutasteride a long time ago, it was nasty and i had problems getting it up....
    Fuck that! I don't need more issues there!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Power Lifter
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,459
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirin View Post
    For those concerned about hair loss (I was/am one of them) I suggest trying with less intensive chemicals first. I have been plagued by very itchy scalp and hair loss and started using minoxidil (Rogaine) and it took care of the irritated hair follicles and is restoring hair growth. It takes about 3-months to start. There are generic versions at 1/3 the cost of Rogaine available.
    with ya bud. N2shampoo + rogaine + nirozal shampoo was the way to go for a while, but now there are all sorts of other drugs out there. I have lots of hair, but wonder about these and what they can do long term

  9. #9
    Advanced Cyborg Brother Shrine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    6,359
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hurricane View Post
    Avodart might very well be the best drug at fighting hair loss availble right now.But there is no doubt it can cause some serious side effects. Possible side effect are loss of libido,erectile dysfunction,ejaculation problems,depression and even gyno .Its definitely not a product that should be used lightly for hair loss problems, people need to do their research.
    shit.. havin hair aint worth then
    "Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired."

    George S. Patton-


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg


    http://w3.elitefitness.com/images/04...518701a84a.jpg
    AGREP99QZ for 10% off all ag-guys orders

  10. #10
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    82
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you can't shave it, shave it!
    That's how I cured my male pattern baldness. Thanks dad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •