Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss from Ostarine ?

Boss_33

Proficient Brother
Has anyone experienced any increased hair loss from ostarine?
I have ran 3 aas cycles in the past and there has always been a little hair loss that came with them but I'm on week 2 of a GW and Ostarine cycle and I'm getting worried that I might have to stop my cycle early. I enjoy having my hair and it seems to be falling out much faster than when I'm on aas. I don't think it could be the GW so I assume its from the osta. I have searched everywhere and everything i have found says it shouldnt affect your hair so any experiences or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ostarine doesn't cause hairloss, it's an unrelated issue. It's kind of like saying whey protein causes hairloss.

I'm not saying it is the osta causing it I just can't think of anything else that is different. I know that ostarine can cause gyno in some rare cases so I think you are a little off comparing it to whey protein. I'm just making sure its not the osta because I'm already making gains and stopping is the last thing I want to do.

Yes and I have just noticed when I wash my hair this past week that there seems to be more than usual coming out. I know I will be bald one day but its not quite that bad yet. I'm hoping to at least have a few more years in me.

Get the shampoo from ntbm..hope it back in stock soon

I have used Ostarine several times a never got hair loss

Sent from my iPhone using Skype

Ostarine has nothing in it that increases hair loss, so it is probably coincidence. N2shampoo is a good option if you can get some and are having issues

Even I if you are losing your hair.. let that shit go. Hahaha!

Bald is what's up :cool:

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Has anyone experienced any increased hair loss from ostarine?
I have ran 3 aas cycles in the past and there has always been a little hair loss that came with them but I'm on week 2 of a GW and Ostarine cycle and I'm getting worried that I might have to stop my cycle early. I enjoy having my hair and it seems to be falling out much faster than when I'm on aas. I don't think it could be the GW so I assume its from the osta. I have searched everywhere and everything i have found says it shouldnt affect your hair so any experiences or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No dear there is not any relation between ostarine and hair loss. Ostarine is the SARM that GTx is developing for the prevention and treatment of muscle wasting. So you don't need to worry about ostarine which you think causes hairloss

Back
Top Bottom