Thread: Hair safe cycle for 40yr old

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Hair safe cycle for 40yr old

Hi and thanks in advance for any advice,

I have just finished my first cycle of 250mg test e per week 12 weeks (split into 125mg twice weekly) + 40mg anavar daily 6 weeks. I was very happy with the results.
    Unfortunately after 4 weeks into the cycle I had to reduce my weekly test e from 250mg to 150mg per week due to unacceptable hair loss from the front hairline. I may have been paranoid but I am very hair conscious.
    I have a mild receding hairline and would like to keep it mild for as long as possible!

Later in the year I would like to try a second cycle and I would like people's experience on what they feel is the best cycle that is more advanced but safe for hair loss.
    I am happy to inject 2-3 times per week but prefer not daily.

From my research, and I understand there is individual variation, the most hair safe compounds are
    Anavar
    Deca
    Superdrol
    Oral turinabol
    Equipose
    Primobolan

I am happy to use a low dose test e base 75mg twice weekly.
    Any recommendations for a stack with these compounds? I'd love to hear recommendations from beginner to advanced cycles.

My stats are
    Age- 40yrs
    Height- 6ft
    Weight- 90kg
    Body fat percentage approx 17%

Weekend warrior and endurance swimmer.
    Aim- physique and performance.

Thanks again
    Ron

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnydarko123 View Post
    Hi and thanks in advance for any advice,

I have just finished my first cycle of 250mg test e per week 12 weeks (split into 125mg twice weekly) + 40mg anavar daily 6 weeks. I was very happy with the results.
    Unfortunately after 4 weeks into the cycle I had to reduce my weekly test e from 250mg to 150mg per week due to unacceptable hair loss from the front hairline. I may have been paranoid but I am very hair conscious.
    I have a mild receding hairline and would like to keep it mild for as long as possible!

Later in the year I would like to try a second cycle and I would like people's experience on what they feel is the best cycle that is more advanced but safe for hair loss.
    I am happy to inject 2-3 times per week but prefer not daily.

From my research, and I understand there is individual variation, the most hair safe compounds are
    Anavar
    Deca
    Superdrol
    Oral turinabol
    Equipose
    Primobolan

I am happy to use a low dose test e base 75mg twice weekly.
    Any recommendations for a stack with these compounds? I'd love to hear recommendations from beginner to advanced cycles.

My stats are
    Age- 40yrs
    Height- 6ft
    Weight- 90kg
    Body fat percentage approx 17%

Weekend warrior and endurance swimmer.
    Aim- physique and performance.

Thanks again
    Ron
    i have no idea where you came up with that list of safe on the hair line but primo and anavar are both dht's and can ruin your hair. It sounds to me like you may be susceptible to mpb and if thats the case, more than likely any steroid you run could do it... primo and anavar being dht's will be damn near a guarantee though if your prone to mpb man..

have you considered sarms instead? you wont have to worry about hair loss at all

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm gonna agree with Dylan on all points. If you're that worried about your hair then no steroids. I mean it's likely you'll be bald later on anyway but...

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    all steroids are going to be tough on the hair, some more than others.

make sure you grab n2shampoo with any steroid cycle
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the help so far.

Dylan thanks for pointing out the inaccuracy of my google list! I have been on a cycle of ligandrol and ostarine before and didn't find it anywhere near as effective as test/var. Everyone will have different reactions and
    results depending on physiology and quality of the product though. Thanks for your input.

I was fine on low dose test e and anavar so I could potentially repeat the cycle and increase var to 50-60mg per day.
    Thoughts on adding deca or equipose to the test/var?

It's an interesting topic that many guys in my age bracket are interested in so I was hoping to get options for stacking that is (for the majority statistically speaking) safer for the hairline. A little more advanced that the
    beginner test/var cycles. Not just for me but for anyone reading this thread.

Mobster I'm gradually preparing my brain (and hair) for the inevitable lol not lol.

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All steroids can cause hair loss DHT derivatives obviously much worse.

I love sarms but if they dont meet your goals you will have to assess your hairline vs your goals.

You could try a low dose test and deca cycle or even EQ. Could run test at the 250mg/week range and say add deca at 300mg/week plus proviron?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnydarko123 View Post
    Thanks for the help so far.

Dylan thanks for pointing out the inaccuracy of my google list! I have been on a cycle of ligandrol and ostarine before and didn't find it anywhere near as effective as test/var. Everyone will have different reactions and
    results depending on physiology and quality of the product though. Thanks for your input.

I was fine on low dose test e and anavar so I could potentially repeat the cycle and increase var to 50-60mg per day.
    Thoughts on adding deca or equipose to the test/var?

It's an interesting topic that many guys in my age bracket are interested in so I was hoping to get options for stacking that is (for the majority statistically speaking) safer for the hairline. A little more advanced that the
    beginner test/var cycles. Not just for me but for anyone reading this thread.

Mobster I'm gradually preparing my brain (and hair) for the inevitable lol not lol.
    I just got the clippers out and boom - no more issues

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Get on a few good months of Finasteride , when you start noticing thicker hair an maybe some slight regrowth, I know I experienced both when I was off gear an I had thin hair to begin with, start up with some Test again 250-400 every 5-7days an just Test an see see how that goes for a while, maybe try your Eq an some other things at a decent dose along the way an see how you react. First thing get that Finasteride working good Then start up. Hope everything works out for you. I sure did lose some hair after a few years an a few cylces , tren never again for me thats for sure, stopped all the gear An after that My hair loss stopped. I didn't lose much over the next 12 years, was very happy to keep what I had an never took Finasteride again after my first 6 months of use. Now in my 40s I have no worries an ready to blast some test again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there is no such thing as a hair safe cycle
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah man. No such thing as a hair safe steroid cycle