Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo and heart rate

Jabronie

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
User feedback on halo....
Started halo at 30mg again since last year so my memory is off. Right after, it raised my heart rate more than what I was wanting. Is that stimulant effect normal?
Probably wouldn't be so bad if tren wasn't fucking up my sleep, so it could be over played.

So you're taking Halo AND Tren? A stack of the two most toxic steroids. And you've been on since last year? Dude, I don't even have a comment to that.

So you're taking Halo AND Tren? A stack of the two most toxic steroids. And you've been on since last year? Dude, I don't even have a comment to that.
Nah I've been on a break since last October. Last week was my 1st day back in the gym.
I'm a very impatient person, so I always start aggressive and then back off. I'm just running halo till anadrol arrives

So much wrong here. Not really a starting point to offer help other than get you bloods checked asap. Your liver just aged 20 years.

tren is extremely inflammatory in the body and halo is extremely toxic

that is why you heart is under pressure and HR is going up. i would never recommend stacking either with another harsh compound. that is asking for trouble. halo i would run solo or at best with a HRT dose of something else and tren i would only stack something mild with it

i would figure out another strategy and get on n2guard asap before you do too much damage

Halo is to be used only on last 14 days contest prep . Stay away from it if you not on prep . It dont give you any gains. Why use some stuff like that . Keep it simple and use test + deca + dbol and do diet

Funny I run these cycles but won't consume beverages at restaurants because they use tap water. And only got bloods done once because my dick was half ass while running deca and was worried abt loosing gf#2. Lol.

I just ran through a bottle of tren in 2 weeks. Man I feel like shit [emoji38][emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom