Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hands swollen af!

Bohagon53191

Registered
What’s going on bro’s? I was hoping somebody could shed some light on why my hands might be so swollen. I woke up this morning and they were huge. The last couple weeks they’ve been going numb a lot when I’m sleeping and that has happened before when I’ve been on cycle and I assumed it was just the tren at the time, but they have never been swollen like this. I’m an currently on 400mg test e /wk, 300mg npp /wk, 25mg proViron Ed, and 12.5mg aromasin 2x /wk. it is very hard to say though that it could be directly from the gear because I am also on numerous other medications for various reasons. Any legitimate recommendations would be much appreciated.

swollen hands are a red flag of edema type of issues.

there also could be interactions with all the shit you are taking.

you should not be using tren if you are under every drug under the sun already. heck you shouldn't use any steroid in that situation. take it as a red flag that your body is trying to tell you something. specifically your heart is strained. don't take this issue lightly, many bodybuilders are dropping like flies in their 40's and even 20's these days

Also I have ran numerous cycles on all the same medication and I am on now, and never had any problems like this. I just don’t get why now, all of a sudden. But I guess I will have to go get checked out man, preciate it

Honestly, I wouldn't think gear is causing just your hands to swoll. I would go see a doctor, or urgent care as soon as possible.

Also I have ran numerous cycles on all the same medication and I am on now, and never had any problems like this. I just don’t get why now, all of a sudden. But I guess I will have to go get checked out man, preciate it

Let us know the results. Get some bloods done.

No way to know for sure since you are taking some medications and also some different steroids. There is always the possibility of it being diet related or an allergen. Best to just go get it checked out.

Just went to the urgent care and they think it’s nerve related. I disclosed everything and got a primary referral to get the bloods done. I’ll update with lab results as soon as I get them.

No I SERIOUSLY doubt it has anything to do with the gear. I fully disclosed to the PA at the urgent care today, and she said she doesn’t knw much about PEDs but she def thinks it’s a nerve issue. I’ve ran many cycles in the past and never had this issue. I’ll keep y’all in the loop forsure tho when I get the bloods bk. Hold it down boys, an stay swole

No I SERIOUSLY doubt it has anything to do with the gear. I fully disclosed to the PA at the urgent care today, and she said she doesn’t knw much about PEDs but she def thinks it’s a nerve issue. I’ve ran many cycles in the past and never had this issue. I’ll keep y’all in the loop forsure tho when I get the bloods bk. Hold it down boys, an stay swole

bro its probably nerves...you alright now?

Man it can’t be a nerve thing I’m thinking now because my damn feet and ankles are swollen af now too! This shit SUCKS, I don’t get it. And idk what I can do to get them down. My hands are back to normal but my ankles are huge now.. I’m holding an ass of water for some reason I guess. There wasnt any pain really with my hands other than the numbness and tingling but my feet fucking HURT

What is your blood pressure and what does your estrogen look like?

Also are you taking caber? It can cause swollen hands/feet as a side effect.

It’s tough if you are taking a bunch of meds with peds no clue which is causing the sides.

No I’m not taking any Caber. And I’m going to give the bloods this week, and I’ll update when I get them bk. It is tricky when there are multiple medications involved as well as everything else, But I’m on all the same things I have been for years and I’ve never had any problems. Literally the only thing I can think of that I’ve been doing differently is taking pre-work out and that’s only because I’ve been going to the gym in the morning before work instead of the afternoon after. I wouldn’t think that’s what it is but it’s just so hard to say.. Oh and I started aromasin 2x per week about a a week ago but that’s the ONLY differences.

No I’m not taking any Caber. And I’m going to give the bloods this week, and I’ll update when I get them bk. It is tricky when there are multiple medications involved as well as everything else, But I’m on all the same things I have been for years and I’ve never had any problems. Literally the only thing I can think of that I’ve been doing differently is taking pre-work out and that’s only because I’ve been going to the gym in the morning before work instead of the afternoon after. I wouldn’t think that’s what it is but it’s just so hard to say.. Oh and I started aromasin 2x per week about a a week ago but that’s the ONLY differences.

Yea no makes sense I would just say if you are running 400mg/week test with no AI your estrogen could be high causing water retention and elevated blood pressure.

Are you taking HGH or peptides?
Both (in excessive doses) have made my hands, wrist and ankles swell up to the point it feels like touching a waterbed its so liquid.
Dropping them and a week later its gone.

Back
Top Bottom