Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hanging weights better than plates for pec development? You have to read to find out

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    If free weights are the best way to grow why today they use this amazing tecnology machines from hammer strenght and life fitness? maybe because if you go to train chest is chest that you need to smilulate and not the stabilizing groups and that way you recover faster and can train more frequently and that way grow more?
    hammer strength is very different then smith machine.

hammer strength the motion is more natural and you can easily adjust your positioning and posture , smith machine if your positioning is off even a mm you are screwed and there is no way to know. even the angle itself is incorrect but let's assume you set up perfect the lack of range of motion sets you up for problems because the machine itself is determining that. it is like driving your car on a railroad track, you have no control over the wheel! if you use smith machine for squats, bench or whatever it puts an incredible amount of pressure on your soft tissues and joints.

the purpose of smith machine is to prevent blatant injuries, but ironically it is more dangerous because you can literally blow out a knee or shoulder using it. plus there have been plenty of stories of guys found overnight who got choked on them.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 09-23-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I believe everything has its place. Thats why I incorporate everything. I start off with compound movements. Always. And end with machines and isolation movements as accessory work They make great finishers

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    hammer strength is very different then smith machine.

hammer strength the motion is more natural and you can easily adjust your positioning and posture , smith machine if your positioning is off even a mm you are screwed and there is no way to know. even the angle itself is incorrect but let's assume you set up perfect the lack of range of motion sets you up for problems because the machine itself is determining that. it is like driving your car on a railroad track, you have no control over the wheel! if you use smith machine for squats, bench or whatever it puts an incredible amount of pressure on your soft tissues and joints.

the purpose of smith machine is to prevent blatant injuries, but ironically it is more dangerous because you can literally blow out a knee or shoulder using it. plus there have been plenty of stories of guys found overnight who got choked on them.
    like you said the Smith machine does have its pros and cons, but a lot of people rely on it too heavily for a lot of movements in their routine.. for myself I use it for overhead presses.. or reverse shrugs.. if I do any chest it's mostly decline.. last but not least I'll use it for doing sissy push ups preferably close-grip with the bar all the way down..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12