Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Happiness is reading the following message from the USPS:

Eddie Haskell

Staff
EVO V.I.P.
"The item is currently in transit to the destination as of November 11, 2017 at 9:33 am. It is on its way to HOLLYWOOD, CA 90069"

Ah, it made its way through Customs. :cool: What a relief! And that is a wonderful feeling, am I right?

Ot is a wonderful feeling, specially when the prior 2 days says processing through customs..... Sigh of relief!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Happiness is when you find your Pack at your Doorstep.

Till then, anything is possible................................ JP
P.S.
I've known Packs to Disappear after Clearing Customs.

I had a place Reship some HGH, because the 1st Order cleared Customs, but never arrived.
2 Weeks after the replacement got to my Door, here comes the Original HGH order.

Happiness is when you find your Pack at your Doorstep.
Till then, anything is possible................................ JP

LMAO! I hadn't thought about it like that. But it is of course quite true.

P.S.
I've known Packs to Disappear after Clearing Customs.

I had a place Reship some HGH, because the 1st Order cleared Customs, but never arrived.
2 Weeks after the replacement got to my Door, here comes the Original HGH order.

You lucky bastard! I've had that happen twice. But never have I received free HGH.

- - - Updated - - -

Ot is a wonderful feeling, specially when the prior 2 days says processing through customs..... Sigh of relief!

No doubt, stimy!
Yeah, and when, just the day before it read "Your item is being processed by US Customs" which very often translates into "Your shit has been seized, motherfucker!" :mad:

and dread is seeing "delivered to parcel locker" then you check and it isn't there. had this happen a couple times. i had to find a mailman in my area and flag them down and explain the situation nicely and they came by and opened the whole thing up to find the key,turns out the mailman put the key to the locker in the box under mine! oof

Cheers brother.

What source did you use and what did you order?

Getting a big goodie bag from your source is better then Christmas morning.

Happiness is not paying customs duty

don't live on an island where you have to import so many things lol .. no wonder britain tried to take over the rest of the world, their island had nothing! lol

don't live on an island where you have to import so many things lol .. no wonder britain tried to take over the rest of the world, their island had nothing! lol

This was my monthly bits from N2BM. One order cost me money and another didn't.

and dread is seeing "delivered to parcel locker" then you check and it isn't there. had this happen a couple times. i had to find a mailman in my area and flag them down and explain the situation nicely and they came by and opened the whole thing up to find the key,turns out the mailman put the key to the locker in the box under mine! oof

Whoa! It's a good thing that the person whose box the key was left in did not get ahold of your, uh, package. No telling what may have happened.

Cheers brother.

Thanks, bro.

What source did you use and what did you order?

Promedications.cc which, I think, is some type of subsidiary of Naps (read: their respective websites, product lines, pricing, etc., are all but identical. But I don't know for certain that they are in fact one in the same).

Getting a big goodie bag from your source is better then Christmas morning.

Yeah, it is a wonderful feeing.

Happiness is not paying customs duty

I would be delighted to pay custom duties and all other applicable taxation were anabolic steroids to be legalized, because the many benefits that would spring from legalization would, in my mind, far outweigh any tax "burdens."
Then again, I don't mind having to pay taxes in general.

- - - Updated - - -

"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --Oliver Wendell Holmes. Not that the US is a civilized society or anything, but I keep to hoping.

I would be delighted to pay custom duties and all other applicable taxation were anabolic steroids to be legalized, because the many benefits that would spring from legalization would, in my mind, far outweigh any tax "burdens."
Then again, I don't mind having to pay taxes in general.

- - - Updated - - -

"I like to pay taxes. With them, I buy civilization." --Oliver Wendell Holmes. Not that the US is a civilized society or anything, but I keep to hoping.

Luck for me I rarely pay for steroids lol. And, as I've said before, it's easy as over here. I wouldn't want to buy it via the post or from overseas like the majority of our members. But it's how most get their bits

Luck for me I rarely pay for steroids lol. And, as I've said before, it's easy as over here. I wouldn't want to buy it via the post or from overseas like the majority of our members. But it's how most get their bits

"it's easy as over here."

What is it that you mean by that, Mobster? Does it mean that, though technically illegal, steroids are so prevalent and out-in-the-open in Britain, that they are very easily obtained?

"it's easy as over here."

What is it that you mean by that, Mobster? Does it mean that, though technically illegal, steroids are so prevalent and out-in-the-open in Britain, that they are very easily obtained?

Fuck yeah. For my sins and name within our game I get given roids. The dbol and var I have here now came from that new local lab 'to try out' gratis. I can walk in my local gym and (with his permission) haul up a big bag from behind the counter and have a rummage in there. GH, Insulin and various roids. I brought some naps last time and they gave me a bottle to go with the one I'd paid for. I had a member give me most of a bottle of dbol on another occasion. We also have TEDS which is a needle exchange in town. Some of the stats regarding gear use in the UK came from there. I've also been standing at the counter and seen people walk in and ask. In fact I have had to remind the owner to be more circumspect in his 'business dealings'. I also know who supplies him. It's more common here in the Valleys of Wales and up North than down South (nearer London) although some places will be similar.

Off topic - I'd say I'm involved in the gym in my way. I don't have to pay for example and on Friday I used the owners card to order (with him standing next to me) new equipment for the gym and will, hopefully, be there to help when it arrives.

Fuck yeah. For my sins and name within our game I get given roids. The dbol and var I have here now came from that new local lab 'to try out' gratis.

That's understandable. Being very large and very strong, you serve as a human billboard to local labs.

I can walk in my local gym and (with his permission) haul up a big bag from behind the counter and have a rummage in there. GH, Insulin and various roods.

Wow. That to me is simply mind boggling; something that I cannot begin to relate to because I've never been a part of gym that did not frown upon the simple out loud discussion of AAS.

I brought some naps last time and they gave me a bottle to go with the one I'd paid for. I had a member give me most of a bottle of dbol on another occasion.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what are "naps"? Do you mean a bag or a container of some sort?

We also have TEDS which is a needle exchange in town. Some of the stats regarding gear use in the UK came from there.

Do you mean the type of stats that this Guardian article is based upon? https://www.theguardian.com/society...oid-use-leaves-britain-facing-health-timebomb

I've also been standing at the counter and seen people walk in and ask.

That's just fucking incredible.

In fact I have had to remind the owner to be more circumspect in his 'business dealings'. I also know who supplies him. It's more common here in the Valleys of Wales and up North than down South (nearer London) although some places will be similar.

That's interesting.

Off topic - I'd say I'm involved in the gym in my way. I don't have to pay for example and on Friday I used the owners card to order (with him standing next to me) new equipment for the gym and will, hopefully, be there to help when it arrives.

Yeah, you don't pay because, again, you're a human billboard. :D

- - - Updated - - -

That's understandable. Being very large and very strong, you serve as a human billboard to local labs.

Wow. That to me is simply mind boggling; something that I cannot begin to relate to because I've never been a part of gym that did not frown upon the simple out loud discussion of AAS.

And I live in "liberal" California.

Those stats, also referred to in an interview with Dave Crosland, also (I think) include ALL PED's. So T3, PH and the like. I disagree with Dave's suggestion of 3m plus in the UK. If it IS true... then it's just silly that so many are using them.

Back
Top Bottom