Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard look on test achievable ?

anikdavid

Registered
is it possible to achieve a hard look on test only? I'm curious to know if this is possible without adding more androgens into the mix.

Yes yes and hell yes. Cut the other shit out and move you test doses up to a gram or so +

I have to tell you the you better use an AI or you look soft stuff to me says u ain’t doing it right. Grab the dandelion root if you have too, but it’s absolutely possible. I’m of the opinion test is the king of everything.

possible? yes

optimal? of course not

i haven't interviewed a single pro bodybuilder or competitior who uses test going ahead of their show. it is universally known you stop using it a few weeks ahead of your show. you want to switch to dry compounds

Everything said I second also - if you canÂ’t get crazy vascularity on a gram or gram and a quarter of cyp.... this ainÂ’t for you.

That said I did three shows - IÂ’m not a pro but everything said is absolutely correct I switched to prop 6 weeks out, dropped way down and you ramp the drostanalone and tren higher than the test then you hit bumex the day two days before and stand there for what seems like forever with the worst cotton mouth Of your life and you feel incredibly weak to the point that posing is actually insanely hard work.

I bring that up because I consider a hard look and a contest look 100% not the same thing. For example: are you looking for the best the rock has ever looked in a movie? ThatÂ’s probably possible with just test. Contest is showing serratus with a feathered ass and quads IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

For what’s its worth regarding water weight - I’ve actually see with my own eyes some of the local monsters eat a few pieces Of pizza before the night show... sounds ridiculous but vascularity CITY. I could never do that shit I’d “spill over” but it is done on occasion lol

Agreed with Steve its an aromatizing compound so its going to cause you to retain some water.

Thats why a lot of people run Masteron or other compounds to dry themselves out.

You can do it but first you need to be really low bodyfat no matter what you are taking.

This. Also don’t do your test too high or you’re bound to be more bloated at least a bit no matter how much AI you use. There’s no reason for a gram.

of course it is... estrogen control and running a dose that is not ridiculous are important... its not likely if you are going to run test over 500 mg per week.. even 500 is high to be going for that kind of look

Yes yes and hell yes. Cut the other shit out and move you test doses up to a gram or so +

I have to tell you the you better use an AI or you look soft stuff to me says u ain’t doing it right. Grab the dandelion root if you have too, but it’s absolutely possible. I’m of the opinion test is the king of everything.
I agree 100% with all of this. It's good to know there are others out there that know the truth about test. I've been hard as nails and vascular as fuck on a gram of test. It can be very dry. All you have to do is control estrogen no matter what dose you run

Last edited:
It us absolutely possible with just test brother. Even just SARMS will give you what you need with proper nutrition and training!

I agree 100% with all of this. It's good to know there are others out there that know the truth about test. I've been hard as nails and vascular as fuck on a gram of test. It can be very dry. All you have to do is control estrogen no matter what dose you run

Probably true that everyone’s different... but I have definitely noticed it’s all about diet up there. If I were to go apeshit on a bowl of ice cream and peanut butter... yeah I definitely can spin out of control quick. I think you have a huge propensity to suck up water weight if you eat dirty - but if you eat clean and don’t give in to the sweet tooth, yeah you might. Or get GRAINY but diced.... possible for sure. Better be carrying your Tupperware meals around not that I’ll just eat fast food patties no bun bull shit, LOL.

Probably true that everyone’s different... but I have definitely noticed it’s all about diet up there. If I were to go apeshit on a bowl of ice cream and peanut butter... yeah I definitely can spin out of control quick. I think you have a huge propensity to suck up water weight if you eat dirty - but if you eat clean and don’t give in to the sweet tooth, yeah you might. Or get GRAINY but diced.... possible for sure. Better be carrying your Tupperware meals around not that I’ll just eat fast food patties no bun bull shit, LOL.
Yes, you're absolutely right. Diet will do that no matter what level of test you are on or what compounds you run for that matter. If diet is spot on and controlled, you can look incredible, dry, hard, vascular, etc on virtually anything. Conversely you can run mast, tren, winny, etc and look like a bloated whale from making poor diet choices.

I mean it’s not impossible but you need to evaluate your test dose and have your AI properly dosed.

Yes, you're absolutely right. Diet will do that no matter what level of test you are on or what compounds you run for that matter. If diet is spot on and controlled, you can look incredible, dry, hard, vascular, etc on virtually anything. Conversely you can run mast, tren, winny, etc and look like a bloated whale from making poor diet choices.

I still regret ever having used masteron. Honestly I think I got lazy almost in some ways and used it so dial me in without working extra nazi hard all through the 12 or 16 weeks of the last prep I did years ago. I still say masteron enanthate is responsible for my thin hair on the crown on my head. Never had ANY problems before I hit that around 500mg a week for that 8 week period. I think ALOT of guys use tren / mast etc just to compensate for the lack of being phenomenally rigid in their diets.

Still probably looked the best I ever had with that prep but... probably didn’t need the help if I cleaned things up even better from all the way out I think. Then it would have just been switch to prop, hit tren like usual and boom.

I still regret ever having used masteron. Honestly I think I got lazy almost in some ways and used it so dial me in without working extra nazi hard all through the 12 or 16 weeks of the last prep I did years ago. I still say masteron enanthate is responsible for my thin hair on the crown on my head. Never had ANY problems before I hit that around 500mg a week for that 8 week period. I think ALOT of guys use tren / mast etc just to compensate for the lack of being phenomenally rigid in their diets.

Still probably looked the best I ever had with that prep but... probably didn’t need the help if I cleaned things up even better from all the way out I think. Then it would have just been switch to prop, hit tren like usual and boom.

Oh just from my own experience, I know for a fact that masteron makes me look a lot harder and leaner than I actually am, so I have no doubt competitors use that to their advantage. But honestly I think a lot of us, competitor or not, are guilty of using things like tren, Masteron, and winstrol knowing that they do allow us more leniency. When the reality is if you bring away same as you would without them you just come out that much better in the end

I’m sure you can. By manipulating diet. I’m not suggesting the OP use anything I say but nothing makes me harder than tren and then Winstrol and mast come in second. You can get a hard look on test but it won’t be quite like other things.

Back
Top Bottom