Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone personally used Nolvo for puberty induced gyno? Does it work/last?

Middle

Registered
Spent a couple hours now researching the use of Nolvo(Liquinolvo) for gyno, but not a single person who has posted about it has both
1. used it personally for puberty induced gyno with no history of steroid use
and
2. reported that the changes are permanent

It's definitely gyno, I've build my chest a little and now if my nips are hard I look good from the front but from the side that gyno under tissue shapes my pecs like tits. I'm 25 now so it's been a while since puberty.

Open to any other non surgical suggestions for reducing gyno and/or raising T(pretty sure I have it from low T) with no serious side effects. Doctors don't take me seriously cause I'm not old, fat, or lactating.

nolva just isn't strong enough to give you the best chance to rid it. you will need to run the anti-gyno stack, i would give that a couple chances to work before electing surgery which is always the last resort.

good luck, gyno SUCKS man. but it can be solved with patience

I would suggest running the entire anti-gyno stack. It will be tough but is necessary to get rid of the gyno. Nolva on its own is not enough....

http://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gyn...cure-version-3

Nolvadex by itself won't' be enough for removing stubborn gyno that has developed from past steroid usage or puberty.

The anti-gyno protocol 3.0 is going to be your best bet for removing the gyno without surgery. If you run the protocol exactly as laid out, it should clear up your gyno completely. I have seen the protocol do wonders for removing even the worst cases of gyno.

The anti-gyno protocol is made particularly for that sort of treatment.

Most important is to do it as said. Not to skip any dosages, take the recommended amounts and all the recommended compounds. Otherwise you are messing with the protocol and it cannot work in full effect.

Another important thing to mention - be patient. Do not cut corners. Just wait to finish the protocol and then you will see the results.

Back
Top Bottom