Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It has been the greatest pleasure being here at evolutionary!

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
first and foremost I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New year..

I would also be like to reach out and personally thank each and every single one of the staff and all of the active community members for your overwhelming dedication, loyalty and support for the company that was once a part of this community....

with uncertain situations in the market especially coming out of China, a lot of companies are downsizing just to let the smoke clear and see what happens with the market.

with that being said I'm hoping that our company returns to this community in the future..

again I would like to thank everyone, for the wonderful years at we've been here..

with that being said, I will continue to be an active member here and I'm hoping that all of you can see and recognize that I'm just a contributing member and to no longer have that stigma or attachment of being a representative..

I've always tried to contribute, participate and be active with all of you guys..

I have built strong strategic alliance and some great nurturing friendships with a lot of individuals here and I hope that continues..

again, please recognize me as an active member....

to any new members that are reading this please do not send me any private messages, or ask any questions or concerns about the company that I represent that used to be hosted here.. all private messages regarding products will be reported to the administration, I will not condone in soliciting sales, or anything of that nature as that is a form violation..

looking forward to a good 2020..

I'll see y'all you guys out in the grind....

and again thank you for the friendships that have been established here..

your friend,
Vision

ps.. it also wouldn't help to say a prayer to the gear gods, asking that this uncertainty in the market passes soon.. the more Meatheads that pray the more prayers the gear God's will answer..

Happy new year, and happy to see you remain in the community as a member

Back
Top Bottom