Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have a question on test ordering

firstcycle1125

Ordering for my brother and he said he is taking test 300 and the guy he gets it from is gone ... he wanted me to order from domestic supply but I am not seeing test 300 ( it’s a mix of a couple different test bases right?).

They sell 100mg/ml and 250mg/ml. To make it easier just get the 100mg/ml and pull 3ml to equal 300mg. The 250mg/ml would be a bit more difficult to draw 300mg precisely

They sell 100mg/ml and 250mg/ml. To make it easier just get the 100mg/ml and pull 3ml to equal 300mg. The 250mg/ml would be a bit more difficult to draw 300mg precisely

I left out the 200mg/ml. For that draw 1.5ml for 300mg

Correct I understand the dosage and pull amount I am meaning what is the test that is mixed test300 or test400 has I believe two different esters one short and one long to complete the Mixture .... Testosterone Mix 10ml 250mg/ML. Is Sustanon 250 What I am talking about or the same as what I am talking about is a better question. I have only ran Test-E at 250 a week

He was saying he liked the blended test better then just test-E so that’s what I was asking what test from domestic supply is a blended mixture rather than E

Correct I understand the dosage and pull amount I am meaning what is the test that is mixed test300 or test400 has I believe two different esters one short and one long to complete the Mixture .... Testosterone Mix 10ml 250mg/ML. Is Sustanon 250 What I am talking about or the same as what I am talking about is a better question. I have only ran Test-E at 250 a week

the key with buying any steroids is QUALITY and one that doesn't cause PIP issues

you don't want 400mg/ML test, its gonna give you PIP

the key with buying any steroids is QUALITY and one that doesn't cause PIP issues

you don't want 400mg/ML test, its gonna give you PIP

Having cycled pharmacom Sust 500 I can attest that Steve is on point here of course. Mixing it with deca did ease the pain some though. Follow Mobsters advice and carefully read the description and if still unclear ask Greg. He knows the deal on all his products.

Combined esters seems like a clever idea until you realize that after the second shot it makes absolutely no difference. What's in your system is in your system. You can control that with your injections. No need for various esters.

Why do you want a mix of esters? Makes zero difference. If thats what you want get sustanon. Personally I'd just get test C or E

Back
Top Bottom