Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have u ever been been bullied ????

Workout_Ken

Yes, I had my share of being bullied as a kid, but the way I see it is, what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger..
anyone else ?

Yes by a kid named Barry Parker in 3rd grade. He traumatized me.... the whole ordeal made me terrified of going to school for years to come ... so I ended up in therapy (school mandated). I confronted him a few months ago on facebook. I msg'd him to make sure he was listening then I gave it into him.... he never responded again. I needed to let go of it and make it his burdon to bear.

Yes, I had my share of being bullied as a kid, but the way I see it is, what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger..
anyone else ?

I was, by someone on grade school. He lived on the same street, and oddly enough, was smaller than me - but was extremely aggressive and I didn't have my 'coming of age' epiphany yet that he needed stomped into the ground. He would actually come over and break my toys, throw them in the road and they would get ran over.

Well... true story on my life... but years later he was taking partial credit classes at my high-school for the first half of the day, coming over from his high-school because they didn't off those specific classes. Well, I found this out, and found out what his home room was. I went in there without warning one sunny morning, and had a friend watch the door, and I stared him down for a moment, calmly walked over to him, grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him up against the wall so hard I heard his bone echo in the room with a shark 'crack.' I then punched his ribs as hard as I could, picked him up, body slammed him as hard as I could, and STOMPED on his face with BOOTS on, not once, but TWICE. There was actually blood feet from where he was laying, his face was mauled, and I looked down on him, and told him to clean his blood up, and walked out of the room.

I only got a week's suspension. So, I stayed at home and played PS2, while he recovered and walked around with bruises.

I was bullied and was also the bully. We moved around a lot when I was a kid so I was always the new kid. Sometimes in those times it seemed like you had to pick someone and beat them up so other kids wouldn't start on the new kid. That's what I did.

I apologized to a guy on Facebook recently because I was terrible to him as a kid. He was really nice about it. I still feel bad for it sometimes but what's done is done.

Often, kids bully for a reason. That's why I tell my kids, you never know what someone else is going through in their lives. Don't be quick to judge.

Yes by a kid named Barry Parker in 3rd grade. He traumatized me.... the whole ordeal made me terrified of going to school for years to come ... so I ended up in therapy (school mandated). I confronted him a few months ago on facebook. I msg'd him to make sure he was listening then I gave it into him.... he never responded again. I needed to let go of it and make it his burdon to bear.

I'm glad you gave it to him !! Mel
That must have felt really good :D

I was bullied and was also the bully. We moved around a lot when I was a kid so I was always the new kid. Sometimes in those times it seemed like you had to pick someone and beat them up so other kids wouldn't start on the new kid. That's what I did.

I apologized to a guy on Facebook recently because I was terrible to him as a kid. He was really nice about it. I still feel bad for it sometimes but what's done is done.

Often, kids bully for a reason. That's why I tell my kids, you never know what someone else is going through in their lives. Don't be quick to judge.

I agree some Bullies Bully for a reason, but their behavior cause such damage in the victim's life..Some kids could be so cruel, but I know it's probably due to some crap going on at home, or in their heads.

I was never bullied physically, but did have my share of kids that made fun of me, but pretty much reg kid stuff.
I am constantly asking my kids if they are experiencing any bulling, my 9 year old has witnessed some bulling in her school & she did have a kid last year that kept making fun of her because she has asthma, she did confront the kid & handled the situation well, she didn't let it get to her & I explained to her that the one doing the bulling is the one that has a problem.

after reading all these posts, I'm calling for a

group_hug.gif
lol

never been bullied as far I can remember . I was guite tall and never gave anyone a chance to bully about ( I know that doesn

I used to defend myself welll LOL, so no one wanted to bully me. Till this day I beat on bullies cuz I think is that is a punkish act. I hate bullies nough said

Some kid stole my 8 pack of crayons in grade school so I started a big to do about it. The teacher told me to wait a day whlle he looked into it. The next day the teacher gave me a box of 64 with the sharpener on the back. I forgot all about the kid that stole my crayons. I'm with you Andrew. I watch for someone picking on others that are defenseless then step in. It's always been a pet peeve of mine to see someone pick on somebody smaller, younger, or the elderly. I can't stand by and watch that happen. The one that drives me nuts is parents that have no parenting skills because there's not much I can do about that. I'll go insane if I fixate on it so I'll leave it at that.

Yeah its absolute horsecrap when people pick on someone vulnerable. Even though I have total self dominance I would never think of inflicting pain on someone for no reason. The funny thing is many people would rather bully then the individual who does his own thing... People they are funny LMAO

I was pretty small growing up and I had older brothers. I fought so much with the youngest of my brothers, that was 4 years older, that I was never afraid of anyone and still to this day am not. I learned early on that if you let yourself be bullied then you were a target for life. Being smaller I figured my best chance to win a fight was to get the first few hits in. If I thought a confrontation was going to get physical I started swinging. I still got my ass kicked a few times but everyone that knew me knew they had a fight on their hands if they wanted it.

I went to a small Jr/Sr high school that had about 700 students from 7-12th grade so establishing yourself early on was important. I didn't have to fight too much at my own school but we had a rival school where we all hung out in their town. There were over 2000 students from grades 9-12. We always got into fights with those guys and now many are my friends and we laugh about those "good ole days." I'm in my mid forties and still like a good fight every now and again.

Yes in elementary school, and into the 6th grade. Then all of a sudden the bullies became friends, and things blurred, next thing you know I was accepted into a part of the "cool" crowd in high school without ever doing a damn thing o.0 had I known back then what I do know, I would have sooo had a better life...girls I was too stupid to realized they liked me, chances to move up, etc,etc... FML

To this day though, a bully is something I will confront if I see someone getting bullied. I have never had an issue since 6th grade.

Hell at work someone pissed me off by putting a satanic symbol on my desk(I am a Christian) and I let him know very firmly "It would not happen again."....its been 3 months and even though he was 7 feet from me most of the time he still hasnt spoken to me since lol.

My kids will know never to degrade someone or pick on anyone, but if a bully comes your way, plant them firmly on their back ends with a bloodied up face. Period. Screw the school I will have homeschooling lined up for backup anyways if I do not do it from the start.

Back
Top Bottom