Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

have u heard that Steroids in Underground Workshop Contain Heavy Metals?

Bill Whiseley

these days i read an article, actually i never thought heavy metals things before, bros how do u think of that?

The results of the heavy metals tests in recent revealed that 21% of anabolic steroid products from underground labs were contaminated with toxic heavy metals. Some more health conscious steroid users are also concerned about potential health risks arising from the contamination of UGL(underground lab) steroid products with bateria and/or heavy metals. Fortunately, bacterial contamination is not a common problem since most UGLs effectively sterilize the product by adding ingredients such as benzyl alcohol, etc. However, few people have actually considered the potential toxicity of using anabolic steroids contaminated with heavy metals. Given that most of the steroid powder is illicitly imported from China, the possibility of contamination with lead, tin, mercury, arsenic, etc. is a real possibility.
The main threats to human health from heavy metals are associated with exposure to lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic. These metals have been extensively studied and their effects on human health regularly reviewed by international bodies such as the WHO.
Cigarette smoking is a major source of cadmium exposure. While for bodybuilders, steroid is the most important source of cadmium exposure.
Recent data indicated that cadmium exposure may cause kidney damage. The first sign of the renal lesion is usually a tubular dysfunction, evidenced by an increased excretion of low molecular weight proteins. It has been suggested that the tubular damage is reversible, but there is overwhelming evidence that the cadmium induced tubular damage is indeed irreversible. Another recent case-control study investigated the mercury levels were still associated with the risk of coronary heart disease.
Inorganic arsenic is acutely toxic and intake of large quantities leads to gastrointestinal symptoms, severe disturbances of the cardiovascular and central nervous systems, and eventually death. In survivors, bone marrow depression, haemolysis, hepatomegaly, melanosis, polyneuropathy and encephalopathy may be observed. Ingestion of inorganic arsenic may induce peripheral vascular disease, which in its extreme form leads to gangrenous changes (black foot disease, only reported in Taiwan).

Only 21%? I'm sure more than 21% have more issues than just heavy metal. Hence, we recommend going with approved sources on EVO and try to recommend members read the reviews on them. Blood work tells it all.

No Excuses, Never Quit and Its Never To Late

The problem with UG labs is that there is no regulation. The quality depends on your source. There are UG labs that are arguably just as good as pharmacy grade. There are also UG labs that I wouldn't give their products to my worst enemy.

That is why it is so important to do your research when looking for a source. The sources reviews section on the board here is a great resource. You can't go wrong ordering from the approved sources like Nordic Fusion or Roid Mass.

UGL's ship in their raws from china and who knows what is in it. the labs do not have the ability to test the raws for all this crap.

hell our water we get out of our faucets have a lot of shit in it too

Unfortunately, that does not surprise me one bit, and in a way, this is the reason steroids have such a bad reputation, since people use this poisoned gear, and have consequences that would not take place with legit gear. This is why it is crucial to do due research before buying anything. There are many companies that have high quality, and some are even better than pharma grade (such as Berd Pharmaceutical) - you just have to spend some time looking for them. Check out the source section - it is a good place to do some research before buying your gear.

This is all part of the steroid game. There is always a risk/reward analysis that you must do before deciding whether to use them or not. The best thing you can do is stick to a source that you trust and that has a good reputation. Blood work is also essential for making sure your health is where it should be while on.

Would the posh ugls (3rd world pharma) like Alpha pharma, Balkan pharma be at risk for this. Or would they be testing their powders at the facility?

Would the posh ugls (3rd world pharma) like Alpha pharma, Balkan pharma be at risk for this. Or would they be testing their powders at the facility?

they don't test their stuff as much as you think.

always go with a trusted source that does

Yea man i just found this forum an i feel relieved. Please help me find a source man, preferably a domestic so i dont have to sweat customs. Thought BOP would be my new go to but, after researchin i found this place an see that BOP is a scam[emoji2357] so aggrivating, anyways please help. My email is [PLEASE DONT POST EMAILS - YOU'LL GET SCAMMER EMAILS - MODERATORS]

Yea man i just found this forum an i feel relieved. Please help me find a source man, preferably a domestic so i dont have to sweat customs. Thought BOP would be my new go to but, after researchin i found this place an see that BOP is a scam[emoji2357] so aggrivating, anyways please help. My email is [PLEASE DONT POST EMAILS - YOU'LL GET SCAMMER EMAILS - MODERATORS]

So click on the banners. Next.

check the banner above, domestic-supply.com

Check the source section

these days i read an article, actually i never thought heavy metals things before, bros how do u think of that?

The results of the heavy metals tests in recent revealed that 21% of anabolic steroid products from underground labs were contaminated with toxic heavy metals. Some more health conscious steroid users are also concerned about potential health risks arising from the contamination of UGL(underground lab) steroid products with bateria and/or heavy metals. Fortunately, bacterial contamination is not a common problem since most UGLs effectively sterilize the product by adding ingredients such as benzyl alcohol, etc. However, few people have actually considered the potential toxicity of using anabolic steroids contaminated with heavy metals. Given that most of the steroid powder is illicitly imported from China, the possibility of contamination with lead, tin, mercury, arsenic, etc. is a real possibility.
The main threats to human health from heavy metals are associated with exposure to lead, cadmium, mercury and arsenic. These metals have been extensively studied and their effects on human health regularly reviewed by international bodies such as the WHO.
Cigarette smoking is a major source of cadmium exposure. While for bodybuilders, steroid is the most important source of cadmium exposure.
Recent data indicated that cadmium exposure may cause kidney damage. The first sign of the renal lesion is usually a tubular dysfunction, evidenced by an increased excretion of low molecular weight proteins. It has been suggested that the tubular damage is reversible, but there is overwhelming evidence that the cadmium induced tubular damage is indeed irreversible. Another recent case-control study investigated the mercury levels were still associated with the risk of coronary heart disease.
Inorganic arsenic is acutely toxic and intake of large quantities leads to gastrointestinal symptoms, severe disturbances of the cardiovascular and central nervous systems, and eventually death. In survivors, bone marrow depression, haemolysis, hepatomegaly, melanosis, polyneuropathy and encephalopathy may be observed. Ingestion of inorganic arsenic may induce peripheral vascular disease, which in its extreme form leads to gangrenous changes (black foot disease, only reported in Taiwan).

Thanks Bill. Great write up about nothing. Unfortunately you post it on the section

MOD can we please put this in the Chicken Little section.

Back
Top Bottom