Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

having kids on cycle

Ricohomer

Registered
So I just want to see if I am going crazy or if it is possible to have kids on cycle. I’m 24 years old and have been having sex with random girls online during the pandemic since we cannot meet in bars anymore. Well 2 of them have hit me up saying they were pregnant and I was the father. I have been cruising on 300mg a week test for the past 2 years and blasted trenbolone and winstrol for the past 10 weeks. I porked both women around the 5 or 6 week mark. Is it still possible I am the father? If so am I screwed? I thought steroids you couldn’t get pregnant!

So I just want to see if I am going crazy or if it is possible to have kids on cycle. I’m 24 years old and have been having sex with random girls online during the pandemic since we cannot meet in bars anymore. Well 2 of them have hit me up saying they were pregnant and I was the father. I have been cruising on 300mg a week test for the past 2 years and blasted trenbolone and winstrol for the past 10 weeks. I porked both women around the 5 or 6 week mark. Is it still possible I am the father? If so am I screwed? I thought steroids you couldn’t get pregnant!

Well you should use a condom when meeting random girls online lol of course. And it's possible you're the father, very possible, I had a kid on cycle.

congrats on 18 years of child support. that type of lifestyle will come back to bite you eventually and looks like in 9 months reality will set in or you can convince them to get a procedure done that rhymes with shmor-shmortion

although steroids do drop sperm count, it only takes 1 sperm

And, of course, the idea that you needed to cruise when you was 23 at the start... probably a suggestion of your IQ level. C'mon genius of COURSE you can. Pony up the cash

Welcome brother to forum . hope you learn alot here because you need. With covid and you are having sex with any girl ( you are looking to get sick with covid , i can tell you is no joke ) . I dont know were you learn using steroids make you infertil to have kids . Condom´s are made to use . Now you have to kids to pay is bills .

Yes it is possible but not likely. Maybe using Dostinex during the cycle may make you fertile, or taking N2Generate during your cycle will keep your sperm moving along ( www.HCGenerate.com ) but short of using that two items, cruising at 300mg per week it is not very likely... Just get a DNA test when the baby is born and do the right thing, there is not much else you can do at this point really.

Of course you can still get a girl pregnant on steroids. It happens all the time. If you go blowing your load in random chicks I dont feel sorry for you either

It is very, very possible to get her pregnant while on cycle. I know some blasting and cruising for years and still got their girl pregnant. Wrap it up, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom