Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hazy steroid

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Hazy steroid

Sometime back I submitted a post regarding cloudy steroid. What it was about was I p reload my darts with steroids. On one of them, the last one loaded, the steroid looked very cloudy while the others were all clear. Most of the replies made perfect sense to me regarding why it might be like that. Most replied it was probably tiny air bubbles.
    I am back because I warmed up the syringe that was cloudy slowly with a heating pad. After the syringe warmed up a little the cloudiness disappeared.
    So I thought great, it was just air bubbles, maybe. But soon after that, a minute or two, it went right back to being cloudy.

Would anybody know if this cloudiness is the result of steroid crystallizing?
    If it is, I am thinking that I probably shouldn't use it.

I would appreciate anybody's thoughts or comments on this.

I would hate to throw it away especially if is just caused by tiny bubbles.

-CL

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My latest batch of tren from mission is cloudy, nothing gets rid of it other than letting it settle and not disturbing it when I draw.

Not sure this helps but some gear just seems to be more cloudy than others in my experiene, I thought I read somewhere you can get a filter so when you draw into the pin it cleans it however I have not tried this

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The only time I have ever had gear go cloudy was a bottle of Test 500 that I had in a drawer all summer a few months. It went cloudy and actually had crystals growing on the bottom. I took a pic and emailed it to the supplier where he sent me a new one and told me to throw the bad bottle out.

IMO if your not sure then toss it, it's only one shot right?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I personally would just throw it out. It isn't worth the risk. Think about it, that one syringe might of cost you $5. It isn't worth all the stress you are putting yourself through.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Try heating it with a blowdryer and see if it clears up, if not toss it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can you post comparison pictures?
    #1 SARMS provider in the world - SARMS1.com --- MODERATOR APPROVED

https://www.evolutionary.org/images/sarms1-banner-2.jpg

Senior Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've had a few different Vials Crash on me over the years.
    Mostly from being Too Cold.

Once when I was Home-brewing and the Mg/Ml Concentration was Too High.

But Never Ever have I had any Gear get Cloudy on me.
    I would contact the Supplier and see if any similar problems occurred with anyone else........................................... JP
    P.S.
    Even when there's Tons of Air Bubble's in my Syringe, it's Not Cloudy.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I remember your post. I figured it wasn't air bubnle s as they go away pretty much right away after shaking the vial or syringe.

If its CLOUDY its a result of water entering the oil. It takes a small amount to cloud over gear. Like a drop in a syringe is enough to.pull the powder out of the solution.

The only way to clear that problem is to empty the contents into a sterile via . Bring it up to.its melting point and stir until the water evaporates out of the oil. Refiter and it should be good to go.

Crystalization is completely different looking. It will have clear shard like crystals in the solution. Its usually a result of too much active ingredient and not enough oil to hold it in a suspended state. As the temperature go's down the solubility of the powder decreases as well and that's when crystalization starts.

If you don't have the means of refiltering the cloudy gear just consider it a loss.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blowingup72 View Post
    I remember your post. I figured it wasn't air bubnle s as they go away pretty much right away after shaking the vial or syringe.

If its CLOUDY its a result of water entering the oil. It takes a small amount to cloud over gear. Like a drop in a syringe is enough to.pull the powder out of the solution.

The only way to clear that problem is to empty the contents into a sterile via . Bring it up to.its melting point and stir until the water evaporates out of the oil. Refiter and it should be good to go.

Crystalization is completely different looking. It will have clear shard like crystals in the solution. Its usually a result of too much active ingredient and not enough oil to hold it in a suspended state. As the temperature go's down the solubility of the powder decreases as well and that's when crystalization starts.

If you don't have the means of refiltering the cloudy gear just consider it a loss.
    If it were water that got in there, it Def would not hurt to just inject it. but I really do not think it's water. Water would Def not mix up like he is describing, water would just look like just like an air bubble floating around in the oil. I get water in my gear all the time, when mixing a new bottle of peptides up I'll use my syringe for gear to mix the BA water, then I'll use the same syringe to withdraw my gear for that day, change needles then shoot. There is always residual BA water left and it looks just like an air bubble, I can shake that syringe all day and the bubble won't move nevermind separate to make the oil appear cloudy.

I don't think anyone can positivly tell what's going on with it, since it's not that common. That's why I would just throw it out.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grillmaster78 View Post
    If it were water that got in there, it Def would not hurt to just inject it. but I really do not think it's water. Water would Def not mix up like he is describing, water would just look like just like an air bubble floating around in the oil. I get water in my gear all the time, when mixing a new bottle of peptides up I'll use my syringe for gear to mix the BA water, then I'll use the same syringe to withdraw my gear for that day, change needles then shoot. There is always residual BA water left and it looks just like an air bubble, I can shake that syringe all day and the bubble won't move nevermind separate to make the oil appear cloudy.

I don't think anyone can positivly tell what's going on with it, since it's not that common. That's why I would just throw it out.

100% its water. You are right that at first the water will look just like air bubbles floating around. BUT keep shaking it and shaking it and see what happens. It'll start to cloud over.

- - - Updated - - -

The next time this happens I will take pics and show step.by step how this is solved.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast