Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCA, How GARCINIA CAMBOGIA works to fight fat

russianstar

EVO V.I.P
I have decided to do a series of articles on different herbs and their potential to help with weight loss and management, the first to be discussed will be Garcinia Cambogia, and the extract HCA, or Hydroxycitric acid.

Firstly what is it?

Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that grows in Asia, And HCA is extracted from the fruit.
It contains a biologically active compound which is known to inhibit the synthesis of lipids and fatty acids and lower the formation of LDL and triglycerides. Garcinia also contains significant amounts of Vitamin C and has been used as a heart tonic

How does it work?

HCA works by blocking the citrate lyase, this is the enzyme we dont like as it is in charge of turning dietary sugars into fat, so straight away you can see that by blocking them, you could have quite a potent fat loss product on your hands, When you consume excess carbohydrates your bodies normal response is to store them as fat, but by consuming this enzyme blocker, the bodies ability to do so is negated, therefore stopping fat storage in its tracks.
It also slightly curbs the appetite, taking away the craving for sugary foods, if this is your goal then combining it with Gymnema Silvestre would be advisable as they work together synergising and combing.

What is the effective dose?

The effective dose seems to be 1000mg, and can be taken once or twice a day before meals.
I hope this gives you a little bit of new information on how HCA works, as its becoming ever more popular and there are mixed views on how it works.

Warning, HCA is potentialy heptoxic, wich means it can damage the liver if used in large amounts for long periods, so caution is advisable.

Take care guys, and all the best with your dietary goals. Russianstar.

The Obvious Questions...

Have you guinea pigged it? Know someone who's guinea pigged it? What products have it? Have they been... etc., etc., etc.

cheers!
JK

Have you guinea pigged it? Know someone who's guinea pigged it? What products have it? Have they been... etc., etc., etc.

cheers!
JK

Ive used it, it does seem quite effective when the diet is kept strict, i added alpha yohimbine was quite a nice little stack.

Ive used it, it does seem quite effective when the diet is kept strict, i added alpha yohimbine was quite a nice little stack.

Would you use it along with some Hepatoxic AAS at the same time or would that be too much at once?

cheers!
JK

Would you use it along with some Hepatoxic AAS at the same time or would that be too much at once?

cheers!
JK

I think that might not be a wise idea, its your choice, but you only have one liver, look after it, and you will stay strong, damage it and you can loose your health, and your strength.

I think that might not be a wise idea, its your choice, but you only have one liver, look after it, and you will stay strong, damage it and you can loose your health, and your strength.

Figured so. Know when to say when.

cheers!

Sounds a bit safer than DNP. That's an exciting chemical, but really sounds pretty scary. :death:

cheers!
JK

Back
Top Bottom