Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

Hard89

Does using hcg actually increase your wife's odds of conceiving a child? Is it worth it? If so what dose? I've already had one kid but I don't know if steroids have affected my swimmers or not.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

It mimics follicle stimulating hormone so I would assume so

- - - Updated - - -

Wikipedia has good information on it. It’s not as simple for women as it is men. You have to administer it at the right time to force ovulation.

Oh Haha I meant if the Male used it. Like does it make better swimmer's or just more?

Anabolic steroid associated male infertility is a little known but potentially treatable form of drug related infertility. We report on a bodybuilder with a 5-year history of steroid use who was azoospermic. He underwent successful gonadotropin replacement and conception was achieved 3 months after therapy was initiated. Important diagnostic and therapeutic considerations in steroid-induced infertility are discussed.

Journal of Urology.

Does using hcg actually increase your wife's odds of conceiving a child? Is it worth it? If so what dose? I've already had one kid but I don't know if steroids have affected my swimmers or not.

Go get yourself tested.

hcg is the not key when going for fertility...its a part of the stack, but hmg is the key... hmg, stack with hcg and clomid is the stack i have seen work over and over again

hcg is the not key when going for fertility...its a part of the stack, but hmg is the key... hmg, stack with hcg and clomid is the stack i have seen work over and over again
Thanks Dylan. If we end up having issues with it I will hit you up for dosing recommendations. I doubt it will come to that but I was curious just in case.

the best way increase fertility is avoiding hormones for a long time and using natural fertility boosting supplements.. n2generate ES is a good option. there are several ingredients in it that boost fertility

hcg actually can be counter productive to fertility long term. and it was never approved for fertility in men, it is a huge gamble to use it for that

If you are planning on getting your wife pregnant then HMG would be a better option.

Back
Top Bottom