Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG

cereal_killer

Can i do 1000iu one a week shot instead of 500iu twice ? What to do if i do not have bacteriostatic water ? Is there any alternative to it so that i can use my HCG throughout a period of several weeks ?

Hcg only has a half life of approx 36 hours... so really EOD injections would be ideal. But i would stick with twice a week

Bac water is really the only thing you can use if you want to use it over a period of time, so I'd just get some

Can i do 1000iu one a week shot instead of 500iu twice ? What to do if i do not have bacteriostatic water ? Is there any alternative to it so that i can use my HCG throughout a period of several weeks ?

You get off your ass and go buy some.

You can just use normal water for injection without the .9% benzyl alcohol. That's just added for multiple use injections from the vial and to prevent possibility of bacterial growth.

I i have bac water now peptide company threw em in for free, but somtimes I'm just had sterile water for injection and never got infection

bac water is available legally online through plenty of domestic medical supply outlets. You definitely don't want to us regular water or some thing substance....use the right stuff.

Back
Top Bottom