Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Hcg

  1. #1
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    32
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Hcg

    Can somebody help me out with this please ?
    On a slin dart being measured in units how many units is 250 iu ?

  2. #2
    SUSPENDED 600lbsGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    49
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Can somebody help me out with this please ?
    On a slin dart being measured in units how many units is 250 iu ?
    Depends on what kind of HCG you have, if you have the 2000 IU or 5000 iu amps. I only used the 2000 IU ones so it was like 1ml of water so 1/10th of the insulin needle was 200 iu.

  3. #3
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    32
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 600lbsGorilla View Post
    Depends on what kind of HCG you have, if you have the 2000 IU or 5000 iu amps. I only used the 2000 IU ones so it was like 1ml of water so 1/10th of the insulin needle was 200 iu.
    Ok so full it was 2000 iu's so ten units on the insulin syringe would 200 iu's then ?
    Thanks for your response.

  4. #4
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hate hcg gave me gyno don't use it.

  5. #5
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    32
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing47 View Post
    I hate hcg gave me gyno don't use it.
    Damn , were you using an ai with it ?

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    32
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think I found the conversion 250 iu's equals 25 units on the pin .

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,220
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Ok so full it was 2000 iu's so ten units on the insulin syringe would 200 iu's then ?
    Thanks for your response.
    2000ius diluted with 1CC of water. that means 1000iu's is 1/2CC, 500iu's is 1/4CC etc. keep the conversions simple like that
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  8. #8
    NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1,581
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FishWhisperer View Post
    Ok so full it was 2000 iu's so ten units on the insulin syringe would 200 iu's then ?
    Thanks for your response.
    If you have a 100 IU insuline syringe there is 100 units there so 1 full syringe of HCG 2000 IUs of hcg would be 20iUs per insulin syringe 1 unit, so to do 200 iUs go with 10 IUs.

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,494
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro hcg female pregnant urine.

  10. #10
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    32
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    2000ius diluted with 1CC of water. that means 1000iu's is 1/2CC, 500iu's is 1/4CC etc. keep the conversions simple like that
    Thank you sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •