Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hcg advice or when to start

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Hcg advice or when to start

Ok I know I repeat and am not the best about the way I use the information so for that I am sorry. I am on my 6th week of test and am curious when to start the HCG now or ? J in have one vial btw

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ive been cycling 15 years now and have never used hcg. I use clomid and nolva for pct, always get blood work and recovered fine each time and fathered 2 kids. If i could find conclusive evidence its better to run hcg than not i would take it but it's honestly 50/50 from the bro science camp. Half say it does nothing to improve natural production and can actually supress you longer while increasing estrogen. The other half swear by it. Because i have no problem recovering so far ive just found it easier to leave out.
    But if you want to run it for pct the most popular ive seen is run it first and then run nolva/clomid after.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree but from what I see it helps jump start the natural test production and helps keep gains

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think the argument is that it just mimics testosterone production that's why it fills your balls out but while it is mimicking production your body won't start producing so you actually delay your natural recovery. Some guys with more experience will be able to explain it better.
    But like i said other guys love it so who knows.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You do not need HCG, but if you really feel the need to use it, you can add it to the closing weeks of your cycle. It will make you feel better, but in the end doesn't help real recovery. Don't use it in PCT as it can spike estrogen and end up delaying recovery.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by firstcycle1125 View Post
    I agree but from what I see it helps jump start the natural test production and helps keep gains
    buddy have you read my posts on hcg? that isn't what hcg does at all. how can something made in a lab naturally jump start test production? doesn't make any sense. lets be honest about what hcg is, it is a hormone extracted from pregnant female urine.

if you want to keep your nuts plump on cycle then go ahead and use it, it can even possibly boost mood and libido slightly. but it isn't anything more than that
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    buddy have you read my posts on hcg? that isn't what hcg does at all. how can something made in a lab naturally jump start test production? doesn't make any sense. lets be honest about what hcg is, it is a hormone extracted from pregnant female urine.

if you want to keep your nuts plump on cycle then go ahead and use it, it can even possibly boost mood and libido slightly. but it isn't anything more than that
    In a nut shell if thatís all itís used for then yep I am fine not using it ... I see a lot of how hcg will help lose weight and stuff but was curious I have it on hand as I have clomid and nolva and AI Figure I am going to stay pinning test every 3-4 days and run it till itís out and then wait two weeks and run clomid and nolva to get back on normal. Wait for 20 weeks or so and the. Run test and dbol cycle. Or test and var cycle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not a fan of hcg use but if you do then start it last two weeks of the cycle and stop when pct starts

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have never felt that HCG is worth running in a steroid cycle and definitely not in PCT. It will hinder your recovery. Want to know how to keep your gains......keep training and dieting hard. No excuses to slack off just because you are off cycle.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All legit answers. Just because funds are available. I am buying stuff for next run. Any recommendations. I will admit I need to diet harder before next run. Body fat is little higher then need be. Saying around 15% maybe 17%. I want to define down so ... var be a good next run or d bol and get sized more before a hard cut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast