Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG Before after or during cycle

Why don't you just run HCGenerate bro? It's natural and all of the ingredients are proven.

HCG is natural as well.. but pregnant women urine can't be that great for you.. right.

The only time I run HCG is the last 2-3 weeks of my cycle, and even then it's not necessary cause HCGENERATE keeps your nuts plump the entire cycle

get hcgenerate es you be happier trust me

During only. But you should use HCGenerate instead man. HCG has its drawbacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The drawbacks can be desensitization of the leydig cells. Use low doses. And if it means anything, I use it during blasts, as well as throughout the year I order to maintain normal testicular axis. I'll use 250iu's per day for AS LONG AS NEEDED to restore axis. And these tabs you're hearing about here. Well, I'll note, I use injectable HCG. Best wishes

There are a lot of side effects to HCG that a lot of people don't even realize. HCGenerate is proven to work as a great safe alternative to HCG

I am on Dr prescribed TRT. As part of that is HCG twice weekly at a doseage of 500............I am using it to keep Testes plump

I am on Dr prescribed TRT. As part of that is HCG twice weekly at a doseage of 500............I am using it to keep Testes plump

That's what you want. Am sure you're doing well with that regimen. And if you blast, check out HCG, HCG, Proviron, and Clomiphene Citrate post cycle. You'll really like the results from that! Well, that's well after the evil Clomid clears your system, and your brain chemistry stabilizes after that beating. Lol!

I had this same exact question...did a lot of reading and talked to a doc. Aftwr everything i decided to run mine at 250iu 2 x per week day after gear injection.

I read and was told that 500iu ew will have no negative effect on leyding cell desensitization esoecially the short duration of a cycle. The study i read left guys on that dose for monyhs and months and they were fine.

So I'm running a full 5000iu bottle at 250iu 2x ew (roughly 10 weeks) will take about 3 weeks off then blast another 5000iu in the period of 2 wks.

Ive ran hCGenerate before but only in PCT.

I had this same exact question...did a lot of reading and talked to a doc. Aftwr everything i decided to run mine at 250iu 2 x per week day after gear injection.

I read and was told that 500iu ew will have no negative effect on leyding cell desensitization esoecially the short duration of a cycle. The study i read left guys on that dose for monyhs and months and they were fine.

So I'm running a full 5000iu bottle at 250iu 2x ew (roughly 10 weeks) will take about 3 weeks off then blast another 5000iu in the period of 2 wks.

Ive ran hCGenerate before but only in PCT.

You sure bud that your HCG will be potent after 4 to 6 weeks....10 weeks is a long time bro....Unless you got 2500 mix but a 5000 is a lot to mix and expect to keep potent...IMO

Yea, I read the same as fortitude, shouldn't keep the same mix after 6 weeks. HCG is great to use. There are two camps of users: shorter, high blast doses, and longer, lower dose consistent users. I've seen both methods work.

Back
Top Bottom