Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG is Dangerous!

I've never seen a point in hcg. It mimics LH to cause the testes to temporarily start testosterone production again. That's wonderful. But it also causes your body to stop LH production, which would lead to further issues down the line. Hcg is a temporary fix, at best.

I've never seen a point in hcg. It mimics LH to cause the testes to temporarily start testosterone production again. That's wonderful. But it also causes your body to stop LH production, which would lead to further issues down the line. Hcg is a temporary fix, at best.

only point is it keeps your nuts plump during cycle. and it primes them for pct.

other than that people who think hcg someone helps them recover have no clue.. just internet parroting

it delays recovery, it doesn't speed it up.. major no-no during pct

hcgenerate and ES are what you can use during pct, not hcg drug

That's a great read wolfpack, and that's why I stay away from hcg. Hcgenerate Es is the way to go for proper recovery in pct

Your right lots of guys don't realize how string hcg really is. .. you can very gyno very easy and can shut yourself down and not even realize great article bro

Nice article. I didn't realize it had all those effects. I thought hcg was a good thing to run during cycle.

it suppresses LH, FSH

boosts T and estrogen

you can run it during cycle but its horrible for pct or off cycle

It keeps your gonads from becoming peas on cycle, which is a good thing, right? Otherwise the sides are no worse than AAS, if I'm not mistaken.

This main effect seems useful IMO. The "eeeeewwwww!!!" factor doesn't affect me. Some of the supplements and medicines I've taken come from some pretty weird places.

I can't use hcg on cycle because it gives me horrid cystic acne. Do you guys think an hcg blast is counter productive? I know it's suppressive but a fairly low dosed blast would just get your nuts primed and ready...correct?

HCG is not dangerous. It has pros and cons . If you are cruising on AAS or TRT for a while and want to come off you can run HCG to get your T levels bck up if for example you are trying to have a kid and been on AAS for a while you can run HCG successfully and have zero sides . It's in moderation . I don't recommend it during any cycle and every1 should not cycle on and off Test you should stay on test for life and cycle other AAS such as deca, tren, win, halo, . You will keep your gains and over time have better muscle gains bc you won't b sending your body on a roller coaster. Test run for life great results with staying on

HCG is not dangerous. It has pros and cons . If you are cruising on AAS or TRT for a while and want to come off you can run HCG to get your T levels bck up if for example you are trying to have a kid and been on AAS for a while you can run HCG successfully and have zero sides . It's in moderation . I don't recommend it during any cycle and every1 should not cycle on and off Test you should stay on test for life and cycle other AAS such as deca, tren, win, halo, . You will keep your gains and over time have better muscle gains bc you won't b sending your body on a roller coaster. Test run for life great results with staying on

saying that people should never come off test is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of man. you only stay on if you need to. cycling is called cycling for a reason. you cycle on and off. you can't tell me that by never coming off you're not going to have issues when you're older? whoever reads this i hope you disregard this and run anabolics properly by utilizing off time

saying that people should never come off test is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of man. you only stay on if you need to. cycling is called cycling for a reason. you cycle on and off. you can't tell me that by never coming off you're not going to have issues when you're older? whoever reads this i hope you disregard this and run anabolics properly by utilizing off time

First off you are not knowledgeable and if your Avatar is your pic of you it speaks for itself as inexperienced in the game. If you read and Been in the club for a while you would know that cycling is what causes sides bc you throw your hormonal levels up and dwn and shock your body, so staying on test while cycling other AAS is wise to keep your gains and cruising will not just maintain your gains but also over all well being . You do not need to come off test and cycling is ok when you say incorporate Tren, deca, mast, Winn etc then once you run that in your Test regime then cycle off and stay on Test and it will also give your receptor s time to clear out too.

Dangerous?? Okay let's bring it down a knotch

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

I can't use hcg on cycle because it gives me horrid cystic acne. Do you guys think an hcg blast is counter productive? I know it's suppressive but a fairly low dosed blast would just get your nuts primed and ready...correct?

Only if IN PCT. This isn't rocket science guys. I don't understand all the confusion. HCG may boost test but it shuts down LEUTENIZING HORMONE or LH. The blast before PCT is to "tickle" your HTPA and get it ready to make more of it's own natural. LH. HCG mimics LH and is taken by some on cycle to keep your balls from going too long unstimulated by LH. So we trick it with HCG to tell your body "on deck" for those of you who are baseball fans.

The little known fact is that it doesn't start making natural LH until HCG is gone from the system as well so we do it right before all the AAS is out of your system because you're not going to make natural hormone with it still in the blood anyway. I feel like that's clear as crystal but if it doesn't make sense to anyone my inbox is open.

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

Last edited:
First off you are not knowledgeable and if your Avatar is your pic of you it speaks for itself as inexperienced in the game. If you read and Been in the club for a while you would know that cycling is what causes sides bc you throw your hormonal levels up and dwn and shock your body, so staying on test while cycling other AAS is wise to keep your gains and cruising will not just maintain your gains but also over all well being . You do not need to come off test and cycling is ok when you say incorporate Tren, deca, mast, Winn etc then once you run that in your Test regime then cycle off and stay on Test and it will also give your receptor s time to clear out too.

You got a pic to post? Cruising to keep gains is not only fucking stupid, it's ridiculous and unnecessary to most. Proper PCT is what you use to keep from this "shock" you mentioned. Allowing your natural system to recuperate between cycles is the proper way to do, dude, not "cruising", which can cause long-term and permanent damage to your entire endocrine system. Many times, with many people, cruising, or regular TRT is necessary. Using this tactic to keep gains and hold onto a pumped physique is just plain simply moronic.

Back
Top Bottom