Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG diet. Have you ever tried HCG diet?

Absolute crap. It is a sure way to loose muscle, crash your metabolism and feel terrible.

All these fat loss trend diets DO NOT work. That is why there is a new one coming out every month. What does work is a well balanced meal plan that gives your body all the vitamins, minerals and macronutrients it needs to function optimally.

Here is a good article for you to read on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/cycling-carbohydrates

Proper, sensible nutrition is going to be your key to loosing fat. Not some silly diet fad.

There are safer and healthier ways to lose fat. It really comes down to eating the right foods and being at a 500 calorie deficit. If you have that in place and exercise an hour each day you will lose fat.

the hcg diet premise is that by using hcg your body drops fat because it thinks you are pregnant and it wants to protect the fetus. there has been zero evidence that such a thing works, much less on a male.

the key to it is that people drop to 500 calories a day.. its a starvation diet. and every person i know ends up gaining everything back when they stop

HCG diet. Have you ever tried HCG diet? If so, how do you assess it?

Heard a thing or two about it.

The problem is that HCG diet has been scientifically proven not to work. But some bodybuilders still claim to have gotten benefits

I've heard of many ppl doing this diet with success. I myself have never tried it so I cannot attest for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will surely lose some weight with the HCG diet, but this is not going to be only fat loss. Besides, it is one unhealthy way of dieting, and you won't be able to do it for a long time. However, diets should be considered as a way of life - you can not just run a diet for a couple of months, and expect not to get back the lost weight once you return to your old nutrition that made you gain fat. Diet is about a lifestyle - a way of living all the way, not just for some months. Therefore, you should choose a well balanced diet that will cover all the needs of your body, such as Carb Cycling mentioned above - it is very easy to follow, and yet it is very effective.

Back
Top Bottom