Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg during cycle always needed

XY 101

Registered
Guys I don't really know how to go about asking this, but here it goes. I have ran 6 cycles in the past 5 years, I do mayne one 3 month cycle every year, (mostly dbol, test c, deca, winny pills, tren), and in every cycle before I always felt like my testicles got noticeably smaller only the 3rd week into the cycle, I would always just take a shot of HCG and it brought them back, and I would just repeat the shot every couple of weeks to help keep them to size. On this cycle I'm on now I had to try hcgenerate because my hcg got snagged by customs and I got a letter ( but my juice pack got through lol woo hoo!) I see guys here pumping it and they offer refunds so I gave it a shot. I have not noticed any shrinking at all this time around and I'm on the 5th week, Now I don't really know if my testicles are plump from taking hcgenerate or because I'm taking ostarine this time and I see guys use this sarm during pct too, from the hcgenerate or the osta but my testicles are good size and I feel great. Should I still take hcg as a precaution? I don't want to risk hcg through customs again with my house full of steroids? can I just run the hcgenerate into pct and add clomid then? I would not mind finishing out this cycle and pct without another pack of hcg coming through customs. I don't want to send anything to my addy until next years run.

Guys I don't really know how to go about asking this, but here it goes. I have ran 6 cycles in the past 5 years, I do mayne one 3 month cycle every year, (mostly dbol, test c, deca, winny pills, tren), and in every cycle before I always felt like my testicles got noticeably smaller only the 3rd week into the cycle, I would always just take a shot of HCG and it brought them back, and I would just repeat the shot every couple of weeks to help keep them to size. On this cycle I'm on now I had to try hcgenerate because my hcg got snagged by customs and I got a letter ( but my juice pack got through lol woo hoo!) I see guys here pumping it and they offer refunds so I gave it a shot. I have not noticed any shrinking at all this time around and I'm on the 5th week, Now I don't really know if my testicles are plump from taking hcgenerate or because I'm taking ostarine this time and I see guys use this sarm during pct too, from the hcgenerate or the osta but my testicles are good size and I feel great. Should I still take hcg as a precaution? I don't want to risk hcg through customs again with my house full of steroids? can I just run the hcgenerate into pct and add clomid then? I would not mind finishing out this cycle and pct without another pack of hcg coming through customs. I don't want to send anything to my addy until next years run.

I find this interesting because HCG never gets seized lol I've had it shipped into Canada opened multiple times without any issues it's not even illegal. What country are you in? can you post a copy of the seizer letter? very interested.

Just run the HCGenerate into your PCT. Ideally you would use HCGenerate with your cycle and HCGenerate ES with your pct, as part of the perfect PCT protocol.
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/
You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Ostarine is a muscle wasting drug and has nothing to do with recovery from your cycle. Your testicles are plump from the HCGenerate.

I keep saying this over and over. HCG often does more harm then good. strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

muskate i have a question , sorry to hijack topic.. HCG is used by endo doctors trying to bring back guys normal test levels.. not saying you are wrong, but how do you explain this ???

muskate i have a question , sorry to hijack topic.. HCG is used by endo doctors trying to bring back guys normal test levels.. not saying you are wrong, but how do you explain this ???

hcg will boost T levels.. who said differently? but it also suppresses LH and FSH because it mimics. and it also will cause a rise in estrogen as well enough to cause estrogenic problems. and when you stop taking it your T levels will come back down. its a very last resort type of thing in my view, SERM's are much safer because they do not suppress and hcg should NEVER be used in pct!!

- - - Updated - - -

On this cycle I'm on now I had to try hcgenerate because my hcg got snagged by customs and I got a letter ( but my juice pack got through lol woo hoo!) I see guys here pumping it and they offer refunds so I gave it a shot. I have not noticed any shrinking at all this time around and I'm on the 5th week, Now I don't really know if my testicles are plump from taking hcgenerate or because I'm taking ostarine this time and I see guys use this sarm during pct too, from the hcgenerate or the osta but my testicles are good size and I feel great. .

the ingredients in hcgenerate have been taken for hundreds of years.. its not anything magical or new, our ancestors were as obsessed over their sex lives as we are today lol. hcgenerate merely combines the ingredients into 1 bottle.. so no its not your imagination, your nuts will stay plump on it. ostarine does not plump nuts as it is slightly suppressive, so its definitely the hcgenerate

The biggest problem with many doctors, is that they sometimes tend to forget that their profession requires them to constantly learn and study, because there are many advances made in medicine everyday. So they will just use what they learned like 20 years ago, but the medicine has gone far since then. Also, the HCG use may not be all that important to many, so they do not study the subject duely.

I am glad you are having a good experience with HCGenerate right now - it is a great supplement, and I love it. In fact, I use it year round, because it makes me feel so good without any side effects. And it is definitely not Ostarine increasing the size of testies during the cycle - it is HCGenerate. And I would not use HCG for reassurance, as it will hinder your natty test production. Don't use HCG on cycle, nor on PCT. It will not do much for natural testosterone production, but it can cause gyno and suppression. Therefore, it is much better to just run HCGenerate into the PCT.

Stevesmi pretty much gave you a perfect reply. I don't really have much more to add. HCG works - but creates a myriad of problems alongside it, especially when you stop it.

HCGenerate or HCGenerate ES are much better alternatives.

Back
Top Bottom