Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg during test cycle

ginman

Newbie Brother
Taking hcg during a test e cycle, something like 350mg every 5 days. Would the hcg help maintain fertility through the length of the cycle? If so how much hcg would someone take? Also would be taking 5iu of gh 6 days a week.

there is no evidence that using hcg boosts fertility especially while on steroids. if it did then pharma companies would make billions selling it for that purpose.

if you want to boost fertility stop using steroids in the first place.

The idea I was having behind the question is that if it could at least somewhat be achieved then it would be worth doing. Not that I necessarily want to “boost” it.

The idea I was having behind the question is that if it could at least somewhat be achieved then it would be worth doing. Not that I necessarily want to “boost” it.

A tiny bit of 5 minutes research would have answered that. No need to 2nd guess or experiment.

Simply put hcg will increase fertility... I'm not going into detail I'm written it so many times.

i never use it... you dont need to ... it has a place if you want to but that would be the last four weeks of the cycle right up until pct...

Back
Top Bottom