Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg. Have to have or options

Well I have nolva and clomid. From the guy helping me with my cycle he says hcg is a must. What are options to use

I would ask him why he thinks it’s a must.

If you are trying to recover you wouldn’t want to run it in pct. It’s suppressive. You could run it the last few weeks of your cycle but I don’t think it’s a must in any scenario.

If you are just looking for direction on your pct read the perfect pct sticky at the top of this section of the forum.

Well I have nolva and clomid. From the guy helping me with my cycle he says hcg is a must. What are options to use

who is helping you? if you are paying this guy to help you and he thinks hcg is a must in pct then expose his ass on here for being a fraud and demand your money back

this type of stuff is PCT 101

hcg is SUPPRESSIVE. it would be like someone saying to take testosterone in pct. yeah i'm sure you will feel great doing it that way but it makes zero sense and is only hurting you

Test cycle
400mg = 2 bottles good for 12 weeks ( depending on mg )
Arimidex = 2 boxes good for 12 weeks
Finasteride = 2 boxes good for 12 weeks

Start 2 weeks after last test pin

Pct
5000 mcg = 1 bottle good for 3 weeks
Dosed at 750 every other day for 4 times
Then 500 every other day for 3 times
Then 250 every other day 2 times

Start 1 week after HCG last pin

Nolvadex
1 box of 100 25mg
2 pills = 50 mg for 20 days = 40 pills
1 pill = 25 mg for 20 days = 20 pills

Forty left over for anavar cycle next year
This is the cycle I have built and plan to run

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that’s why I am asking. I bought the hcg and have seen a lot of people using it.

Test cycle
400mg = 2 bottles good for 12 weeks ( depending on mg )
Arimidex = 2 boxes good for 12 weeks

Start 2 weeks after last test pin

Pct

Nolvadex
1 box of 100 25mg

This is the cycle I have built and plan to run

- - - Updated - - -

I guess that’s why I am asking. I bought the hcg and have seen a lot of people using it.

So do you normally take finasteride or are you taking it just as part of your cycle?

Cycle looks fine but PCT it looks like only Nolva?

The Nolva dose is fine but clomid can be coupled with it to make recovery faster/smoother.

HCG is fine to take if you are trying to have kids while on TRT or on a cycle but it mimics LH so again as everyone has been saying it suppresses you since your pituitary is being told it doesnt need to produce LH meaning you are delaying your recovery. If you really want to take it take it the last month of your cycle or even in the 2 week break period before your PCT but dont take it in your actual PCT. It looks like thats what you are doing by running it before the Nolva but again since it is suppressive you are essentially suppressing your natural production for 12 weeks, then taking a 2 week break, then suppressing it for another 3 weeks. Id just run it at the end of your cycle and/or the 2 week break period before you start your PCT if you 100% want to take it but I dont think you need to wait the 2 weeks then do the 3 week HCG then your actual PCT.

Just my opinion but your PCT id make sure to run clomid and nolva along with a natural test booster at minimum. Also track your estrogen levels after your last pin as even though you are not dosing test anymore it stays in your system for weeks afterwards and can continue to aromatize (convert to estrogen) so if you just drop your AI your estrogen levels have the potential to creep up.

I did order clomid. Just didn’t have it added on the list. I already bought the hcg. So my first cycle I will use it but after that I am only using nolva and clomid What else would you put with it

So do you normally take finasteride or are you taking it just as part of your cycle?

Cycle looks fine but PCT it looks like only Nolva?

The Nolva dose is fine but clomid can be coupled with it to make recovery faster/smoother.

HCG is fine to take if you are trying to have kids while on TRT or on a cycle but it mimics LH so again as everyone has been saying it suppresses you since your pituitary is being told it doesnt need to produce LH meaning you are delaying your recovery. If you really want to take it take it the last month of your cycle or even in the 2 week break period before your PCT but dont take it in your actual PCT. It looks like thats what you are doing by running it before the Nolva but again since it is suppressive you are essentially suppressing your natural production for 12 weeks, then taking a 2 week break, then suppressing it for another 3 weeks. Id just run it at the end of your cycle and/or the 2 week break period before you start your PCT if you 100% want to take it but I dont think you need to wait the 2 weeks then do the 3 week HCG then your actual PCT.

Just my opinion but your PCT id make sure to run clomid and nolva along with a natural test booster at minimum. Also track your estrogen levels after your last pin as even though you are not dosing test anymore it stays in your system for weeks afterwards and can continue to aromatize (convert to estrogen) so if you just drop your AI your estrogen levels have the potential to creep up.
Well If I was to run the hcg I should just pin it like the test ? Then hit nolva and clomid like I planned ? Anything else to add to the pct ?

Well If I was to run the hcg I should just pin it like the test ? Then hit nolva and clomid like I planned ? Anything else to add to the pct ?

So ive seen HCG run both IM (dosed in a muscle like test) or subq (into abdominal region belly fat).

Both are supposed to work the same although I am not an expert on dosing HCG as ive never run it so dont know if there is a benefit to one or the other. Yea dont start the Nolva or Clomid until you are done dosing the HCG.

I would say add N2GenerateES or M1MK to your PCT. They are both great natural test boosters which will also help with recovery. You could also add a sarm like cardarine to help with endurance as a pick me up during PCT but its not 100% necessary.

Test cycle
500 mg - 400mg = 2 bottles good for 12 weeks ( depending on mg )

Start 5 days after last test pin

PCT
Nolvadex
1 box of 100 25mg
Clomid
1 box of 90 50 mg
2 pills = 100mg for 14 days = 28 pills
1 pill = 50mg for 21 days = 21 pills
Arimidex = 1 box good for 45 days

This should be better right ?

Test cycle
500 mg - 400mg = 2 bottles good for 12 weeks ( depending on mg )

Start 5 days after last test pin

PCT
Nolvadex
1 box of 100 25mg
Clomid
1 box of 90 50 mg
2 pills = 100mg for 14 days = 28 pills
1 pill = 50mg for 21 days = 21 pills
Arimidex = 1 box good for 45 days

This should be better right ?

Def better and clomid you can run half that dose 50mg is more than enough.

Arimidex you can run for the approx 4 weeks from the 5 day break period through the end of 3 weeks of hcg.

You should taper the dose off so start with standard usual dose like while on cycle for the first 2 weeks then half the 3rd week and another half the final week.

Back
Top Bottom