Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG injections vs HCG drops

gabriel match

Registered
I'm planning a cycle of test and dbol and I will take hcg during the cycle, searching for it online I found the injectable version and the drops, I would like to ask you which one do you recommend the best and if they work the same, is the drops got your back like injection does I rather take drops to avoid pinning a little bit, thank you.

I have never heard of HCG drops before but scientifically speaking, it won't work. HCG is a peptide. If you take it orally, your body will digest it the same way it will digest any other food source or protein. No one likes doing injections. If you didn't need to inject HCG, no one would inject it.

Peptides like HCG, insulin, HGH etc. need to be injected for them to work.

HCG is a very controversial topic. I would do some research before using it.

Here is a good article for you to read on what HCG is -> https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...rofile-1487993.html?highlight=hcg+weight+loss

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a polypeptide hormone produced by pregnant women after the implantation of the embryo takes place.

I dont advocate HCG usage at all. Whenever you put an exogenous source of testosterone into your body (like when on a steroid cycle), your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG wont change that but will only add side effects because HCG increases estrogen levels in the body. HCG is also suppressive of natural testosterone production.

I personally would use a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate from n2bm.com. You will get the same LH and FSH increase, with no natural testosterone suppression or estrogen rebound.

hcg drops are a scam.

there have been infomercial scammers that have been pushing hcg for years. the feds really cracked down on it, kevin trudeau actually got 10 years in prison and 40M in fines for fraud partly for pushing the hcg diet

you shouldn't use hcg anyway on cycle. hcg actually is dangerous to use simply because it will desensitize your testes because it mimics LH . instead use hcgenerate which is totally natural and safe to use

I agree with Stevesmi on the HCG Drops ~ don't know why the Feds still allow this to be sold.
It's 100% Total Crap.
The only reason people lose weight on the HCG Diet, is because it's so Calorie Restricted.
You would lose the Weight without the HCG.
And then put it right back on when you go back to a regular diet.
You can't go from 500 Calories a day, back to 2,000 and not put on weight.

As for using HCG Injections during any Cycle.
Only if you experience Testicular Atrophy, and only long enough to correct the issue, at no more than 250 Iu's ~ 2 x's a week.
But for your Cycle, you shouldn't need it, and I wouldn't recommend using it.
It can lead to Estrogen Spikes, which could really Compromise your Cycle............................... JP

HCG drops are not legit but I don't recommend HCG anyways.....even if you were to use injectable. All it really does is prevent your nuts from shrinking as much while on cycle. Is that really worth the side effects it comes with? I would much rather use a natural herbal product like HCGenerate for that.

There's no such thing as HCG drops. Dont be fooled. The only HCG you can take is injectable form and in water solution.

If you really want to administer it, go for 250-500iu per shot, two shots per week. However, not many people like using HCG in their cycles here.

Back
Top Bottom