Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG is it needed?

GymBeast614

Registered
Is hcg needed in a pct? Or is clomid and nolvadex enough? If aromasin and dostinex are used through cycle and pct could I leave out hcg?

Though I have kept it at hand, I've never found a need for HCG, even while running up to 400mgs of Tren E, 300mgs of Test E, and 300mgs of EQ per week. But all of us differ from one another.
Too, many here will tell you that HCG is "nasty stuff."

That's what I was thinking , but alot of people have told me that I must run HCG with my tren , dbol and test cyp cycle. But I want to know if it's possible if I can avoid it cause it does sound nasty. I am using aromasin , dostinex , clomid and nolvadex. Thank you for the help.

Aromasin, dostinex, clomid and nolvadex have always sufficed for me and a number of people I know. But again and as you know, different people exhibit different reactions to different substances. But perhaps one of our resident gurus would care to chime in.

Is hcg needed in a pct? Or is clomid and nolvadex enough? If aromasin and dostinex are used through cycle and pct could I leave out hcg?

not at all... it can help with a softer recovery but it only works TEMPORARILY and you need to remember it is suppressive and it will raise estrogen

you should never use it during pct!

Okay so it won't be the end of the world if I domt use HCG. Cause my idea was running aromasin at 10mg eod for the duration of my cycle and pct along with 0.5mg dostinex. And for pct I would use nolvadex 40/20/20/10 with clomid at 50/25/25/10. Would that be sufficient or should anything be added? Thank you for the help , it is much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you , I think I'll buy the HCG as a back up too. It seems a good idea just in case.

Should you ultimately choose to use HCG, it is my understanding that it should be used (only) during your cycles' third, fourth nd fifth week. Food for thought.

If your running a shorter cycle you can run it throughout but I don't like that method. I perfer running it the last 3 weeks of my cycle and stopping 4 days before pct. It differs per cycle but typically I will run 500ius e3d

Use it during your cycle to keep your nuts going. Low dose will cause no sides. And it helps greatly in the transition from cycle into pct. recovery is much easier in my experience. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use it during your cycle to keep your nuts going. Low dose will cause no sides. And it helps greatly in the transition from cycle into pct. recovery is much easier in my experience. Good luck

I agree on both counts, these would be the only times I would use it

on cycle you can definitely use fadogia, tribulus, etc to help boost the nuts if that is important to you.. hcgenerate does that well without the additional increase in estrogen

Exactly

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I wouldn't even go as high as 500iu 2x week. I run 250iu 2x week and it works great for me. Everyone is different though just gota find what works for you

Back
Top Bottom