Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG or Not?

Stickynuts

Registered
About to go on test cyp. for 12-13 weeks. 250 twice a week. Armidiex .5 every other day. And Clomid for a post. I was told to take HCG during my test only cycle. Should I take it during, and if so how much? I'm 27 6" and about 190lbs all natural. And some fat. And it's my first cycle if you couldn't tell. Thanks in advanced.

You never actually need HCG for a cycle. It makes you feel good, but doesn't really help with recovery. If you must use it, only take it in the final weeks of your cycle.

there's no need whatsoever on this cycle... you can use a strong test booster if you are really concerned but hcg is not necessary on this...

who said you needed it and what was their justification? i have yet to hear a concrete reason why people push hcg. if you want bigger nuts on cycle then use n2generate

Steve,

I am on 100mg's of cypionate per week. Have been for a little over a year now. If I take n2generate, will you guarantee my testicles will increase in size? They have modestly shrunken since beginning trt. I propose that I'll post before and after pictures and if it doesn't work, you can procure me a refund. If it works, I'll be a customer for life. I'll post the pics here holding a copy of that particular day's newspaper for date/time/accuracy.

Steve,

I am on 100mg's of cypionate per week. Have been for a little over a year now. If I take n2generate, will you guarantee my testicles will increase in size? They have modestly shrunken since beginning trt. I propose that I'll post before and after pictures and if it doesn't work, you can procure me a refund. If it works, I'll be a customer for life. I'll post the pics here holding a copy of that particular day's newspaper for date/time/accuracy.

That’s freaking hilarious!
Although curious... cause if his nuts grow... I’m placing an order!

Steve,

It completely changes any advice given.

Last edited:
You definitely see a lot of mixed opinions on this. I read a review a guy left on another forum saying that he used to think HCG was useless, now he thinks otherwise and had a whole write up explaining why.. Have any of you OG's that started cycling before the HGC craze tried it with newer cycles and seen benefits? I see a lot of guys preaching old pct vs new pct. Everything progresses as I see a lot of you recommending sarms as a safer option to AAS.. If there is an article on this already, please point me to it. I'm on my first cycle and am using HCG because it was recommended as the safer option for a first cycle. Thanks in advance.

You definitely see a lot of mixed opinions on this. I read a review a guy left on another forum saying that he used to think HCG was useless, now he thinks otherwise and had a whole write up explaining why.. Have any of you OG's that started cycling before the HGC craze tried it with newer cycles and seen benefits? I see a lot of guys preaching old pct vs new pct. Everything progresses as I see a lot of you recommending sarms as a safer option to AAS.. If there is an article on this already, please point me to it. I'm on my first cycle and am using HCG because it was recommended as the safer option for a first cycle. Thanks in advance.

Most Doctors will prescribe it with TRT. I have found with personal experience that it just causes more estrogen side effect and when cycling, it causes my balls to shrink very quickly. Without it I can run 12 week cycle and have little to no shrinkage.

Most Doctors will prescribe it with TRT. I have found with personal experience that it just causes more estrogen side effect and when cycling, it causes my balls to shrink very quickly. Without it I can run 12 week cycle and have little to no shrinkage.

interesting.. I am currently running around 400mg test a week and have been using HCG each week as well. I have had some estrogen sides--nipple soreness, up and down emotions. My HCG lost it's potency after 4 weeks in the fridge, so I skipped that week (not on purpose, I just didn't know how long it would stay potent) and the sides went away. Some I hear people say "it will make you feel good" but I think it made my me more emotional and upped my estrogen. I have low body fat, and it seems like a lot of the guys with low body fat say they don't like it during cycle... I wonder if there's a correlation?

interesting.. I am currently running around 400mg test a week and have been using HCG each week as well. I have had some estrogen sides--nipple soreness, up and down emotions. My HCG lost it's potency after 4 weeks in the fridge, so I skipped that week (not on purpose, I just didn't know how long it would stay potent) and the sides went away. Some I hear people say "it will make you feel good" but I think it made my me more emotional and upped my estrogen. I have low body fat, and it seems like a lot of the guys with low body fat say they don't like it during cycle... I wonder if there's a correlation?

I’m not sure on that but I’m very estrogen sensitive so I like to stay away from it. If anything I would only use the last few weeks of cycle.

Back
Top Bottom