Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hCG questions - side effects and necessity

Joedawsn

Registered
I have read a few people on here saying that it is pointless to use HCG while on trt. I am on TRT at 200mg/week of Test C, and my doctor is giving me 500 iu 2x/week of HCG. The reason why I asked for the HCG is to preserve fertility until I am ready to have children several years from now, and also to maintain testicular size. It does do these things, correct? Also, I have been having very bad insomnia since starting the HCG. Could it be the cause?

hcg alone is not going to help with fertility... hmg is really the key... on any fertility protocol, hcg is definitely involved but hmg is the hero of the stack... i would definitely not run hcg long term either... its detrimental in so many ways.. its benefits are small as it is and most of us never use it... the ONLY reason im going to use it is for fertility help but otherwise, i dont touch it

Can hmm be used alongside trt?

- - - Updated - - -

hcg alone is not going to help with fertility... hmg is really the key... on any fertility protocol, hcg is definitely involved but hmg is the hero of the stack... i would definitely not run hcg long term either... its detrimental in so many ways.. its benefits are small as it is and most of us never use it... the ONLY reason im going to use it is for fertility help but otherwise, i dont touch it

Can hmg be used alongside trt?

Back
Top Bottom