Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG vs clomid

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
I will finally be starting T replacement, I will be taking testosterone undecanote 40mg caps (120mg to 160mg per day) rather than using gels or injections. I do not want to shut my balls off. I already have a ready supply of clomid, which by the way has increased T for me very well on its own, but I want to start directly supplementing T. To keep my balls producing, can I use clomid while on T, or should I switch to injecting HCG? What are the pros and cons of either approach?

How old are you bro and what are your stats? You could totally pin yourself and not get sides if you know how to dose it well.

Don't run clomid with test. Your forcing shutdown of the very thing that your trying to get going.
HCG + test. Then clomid after.

steroid use 101

exogenous anabolic steroids will shut you down. i really hate to bring the bad news but that is how it goes. there is no magic way to prevent that, if there was then there would be no reason to be on TRT for life lol

now if you want to keep your nuts plump then herbs will work for that just fine. get n2generate and your nuts will plump within a week on that stuff

You're assuming quite a lot about what I know versus what I don't. Just sayin'. . . .

Well let's start with what you posted - it SUGGESTS that you thought a low dose of tests wouldn't shut you down (it does) and that a fix is to use a drug on cycle.

There's also the usual confusion about balls being the only part of your body involved in test production.

yes, I get that. T will shut you down. both clomid and/or HCG will keep your testicles producing bc with eother you are manipulating your body into making more T on its own. My question was pretty basic: could is simply continue to use clomid while on T (see the medical study I provided, it says "yes" that can be done) or should I simply use HCG which is the more normal protocol. and then my question ios, pros and cons of either.

It's not quite that simple. Most guys are NOT using either DURING a cycle for natural test production (esp HCG). More for 'plumping their balls' as they say. AFTER a cycle and as part of a PCT then yes.

Back
Top Bottom