Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate vs. HCGenerate ES

You wont be disappointed. . The es version is great

Doing it now, not disappointed, damn HCgenerate ES is awesome and I actually feel in real time the benefits of n2guard. I feel better, stronger and healthier with more energy.

Doing it now, not disappointed, damn HCgenerate ES is awesome and I actually feel in real time the benefits of n2guard. I feel better, stronger and healthier with more energy.

I dont lie man, lol.. my pops is taking the ES version currently and lovin it. N2BM is fuking awesome man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

HCGenerate Classic has a lot of benefits as a stand alone testosterone booster, but HCGenerate ES is, at this point, the next generate in the HCGenerate line. It delivers stronger results with a more potent combination of ingredients.

Alright Dylan, I'm finally convinced, when's the next time HCGen ES is going on sale? I'll give it a try after this heavy tren cycle I'm doing for pre-comp or pre-photo shoot and keep you guys posted on results vs when I've just used reg HCGen and D-spark in the past.

Alright Dylan, I'm finally convinced, when's the next time HCGen ES is going on sale? I'll give it a try after this heavy tren cycle I'm doing for pre-comp or pre-photo shoot and keep you guys posted on results vs when I've just used reg HCGen and D-spark in the past.

Its on sale right now bro.. N2BM.com is having a BOGO deal right now on HCGenerate ES version. NOW is the best time to jump in.

Yeah I just saw the sale goes through Tuesday I believe... payday is tomorrow so I'll be hitting that bogo when paycheck comes in. D-spark came back too so I can run heavy cycles and STILL recover like a champ this year, since I still have a bottle of reg HCGen and one of Bridge ready to go!

HCGenerate ES was formulated to add some more depth to the effects the users were getting from the product.

The Test-boosting ingredients are dosed higher for more strength and some are added to complement the original formula... But since the ES version is meant to give you a further boost int he bedroom and the gym, the formula was strengthened with ingredients that both work to lower prolactin and also help nitrogen retention.

It really is designed to specifically target the factors that create suppression of your own testosterone production and factors that inhibit sexual performance during cycle. It will make recovery easier after if you use the product during cycle.

If you know a natural guy looking to use something for a boost that will like a low-dosed Test cycle, with no need for PCT. HCGenerate ES is great for that too.

Anyone looking for a natty test booster, I recommend hcgenerate ES. You can't beat it.

Back
Top Bottom