Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate vs. HCGenerate ES

PUDS

<b>EVO V.I.P.</b>
I've used both products, but I'm having a hard time making up my mind which I should be using in the long term. I'm a fairly new N2BM customer.

reading material:
http://www.evolutionary.org/HCGenerate
http://www.evolutionary.org/hcgenerate-es

What I noticed from using both regular and ES.
HCGenerate Classic: I felt my balls were getting bigger after using, testicular atrophy from my cycle completely gone after 3 weeks of use. I felt stronger at the gym, but nothing much after that (I was on PCT).
HCGenerate ES: At first, I had an HCGenerate-like effect, but after using it for a few weeks I noticed a difference. ES is definitely stronger, a LOT stronger! wow. I got stronger at the gym, faster and more balanced in my fights (MMA).

In conclusion, I prefer ES over classic, but how about you guys?

Guys, please don't answer with "hcgenerate rocks", total waste of board space. I'd really like to get detailed feedback about the products.

The ES version has a much stronger profile, so it would only make sense that it will produce better results than HCGenerate, even though the regular version is very powerful itself

Yeah ES is def more potent. This is why i think the regular hcgen is best used on cycle and the ES is used in PCT.

I've never tried the Es, but by looking at the label I can only surmise they that anyone who found the original to be effective would find the Es even better. I mean it has all the same actives(in higher doses) plus some other goodies.

ES is where its at. the regular is still great, but i end up taking more than 5 caps of it a day.

This^^

I love HCGenerate but I always found myself dosing it at 7-10 caps a day to get the effect I wanted

Dylan made a great point... its a little pricey but running the ES version on a cycle will help your recovery be that much easier.. so then running the regular version in PCT will get the job done. Im all about the ES

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I believe that might be an over dose of Fadogia if you stack the 2 together. IMO, they should be used separate or first classic followed by ES.

Although you are correct in a way, used in properly balanced dosages, classic and ES can be combined. I wouldn't suggest it and lately I'm starting to lean towards HCGenerate ES use only. :D

Although you are correct in a way, used in properly balanced dosages, classic and ES can be combined. I wouldn't suggest it and lately I'm starting to lean towards HCGenerate ES use only. :D

I'm going to run this along with N2Guard and I'll report back.

I'm going to run this along with N2Guard and I'll report back.

You wont be disappointed. . The es version is great

I have done both, separately not stacked together, many times. I get great results with 2 to 3 per day every time. But I typically do not do long, advanced cycles, either.

HCGenerate ES is formulated so strong, that there is no need to stack HCGenerate with it. You are already getting the most Fadogia that your body will be able to utilize in its normal dose

stacking them is completely pointless... they can be utilized in different ways... i always prefer to use es on an aas cycle and use the regular version in pct... in a sarms stack its the complete opposite... ES is strong enough to be used in the mini pct on its own and the regular version is plenty strong to keep suppression to the bare minimum with sarms... they are both so versatile and have their places in any cycle as well as stand alone products... multifunctional and multi useful is the ntbm way...

They definitely have a place in every cycle you run..

Back
Top Bottom