Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGenerate year round?

hugeNelson

Growing Brother
Can I use hcgenerate year round? I've been researching the ingredients more and more. It looks like a natural TRT aid to me. I'm on ES right now, almost done with the 1st bottle.

In another thread Dylan said to only use it for 8 weeks, I believe. He was discussing HCG usage and said it should only be 4 weeks HCG, and then 8 weeks of HCGenerate, and then time off. I imagine the 8 weeks is fairly solid across the line with HCGenerate if he said that?

Personally I think its best to take a 4 week break after a max of 12 weeks use in order to keep it effective

i am an hcgenerate expert..i use it all the time offcycle and i feel like i adjust..best cycled or used on weekends for a sex booster imo.

i use it now on weekends with cilais as my sex coctail and its AMAZING..horny and hard all weekend

i am an hcgenerate expert..i use it all the time offcycle and i feel like i adjust..best cycled or used on weekends for a sex booster imo.

i use it now on weekends with cilais as my sex coctail and its AMAZING..horny and hard all weekend

Hahaha I can definitely see that being a benefit for weekends full of sex. I may need to try that out sometime.

12 weeks on and 4 weeks off and you can continue to follow that protocol all year... n2guard and need2slin can be run year round without any breaks...

12 weeks on and 4 weeks off and you can continue to follow that protocol all year... n2guard and need2slin can be run year round without any breaks...

Yeah I think this is a good way to do it. N2Guard I run year-round. Sometimes I cycle between hcgenerate and hcg but I don't come off gear so that makes it different than those who come off and pct or are natty.

stick to the 12 and 4 and that way you can use it all year with minimal breaks, more effective and safe results and you run a far less risk of having any sort of desensitizing to it... if you follow that protocol you will get the absolute most out of it...

HCGenerate is STRONG. Id cycle it so you don't get used to it. Bridge is a bit milder and can be run for like 8weeks+ IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom